• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple's Reborn Skill

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I just want to suggest making it more health regained or back to what it used to be before it was nerfed recently. Honestly this skill is pretty useless now since it was nerfed down to about a 1-2 heart gain from a 4-5 heart gain. Yes, it may save you from a cliff drop but that is only if you fail to activate safefall, otherwise the skill is useless now really.

cschris

Wood
I wouldn't say it is "useless", but I still think they should put it back to 50 percent, or atleast give them better armor.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
If it gave like a 2 second GA, it would be fine. Reviving to FP and heal. This sounds a lot better than instantly giving 50%

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
I also noticed its cooldown was increased from 160 seconds to like 230 seconds which just makes the skill pretty nerfed in my eyes.