• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciples Mana

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
So as of now im currently playing the Disciple class, witch i absolutely LOVE! Its a fun class to use and gives the feeling of being a jedi (being the star-wars fan i am) i enjoy this very much. But ive been thinking and i feel that the disciples mana regen is pretty poor relative to the amount it spends. I know some of you will disagree saying "Wow thats unfair they get a full mana regen skill at 60" Well the reality of it is, getting to 60 takes some time.. And lvling up to that point with a low mana regen makes it harder. Ive spoke with a couple disciples and they feel the same way. Of course everyone wants a buff to there class to give them that "edge" in pvp. But what im proposing is a small mana regen buff. The current mana regen for Disciples is 1 mana per 2 seconds and 5 per 10 seconds (Give or take, my ability to time something isnt the best..) And a non-mastered disciple can go through his/her mana pool in about 15 seconds.. Maybe less depending on how you play.

I feel maybe bumping this to 2 mana per 1 second/10 mana per 5 seconds would help the experience while playing this class for everyone! Feel free to discuss.​
Sincerely,​
Pies207​

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
So as of now im currently playing the Disciple class, witch i absolutely LOVE! Its a fun class to use and gives the feeling of being a jedi (being the star-wars fan i am) i enjoy this very much. But ive been thinking and i feel that the disciples mana regen is pretty poor relative to the amount it spends. I know some of you will disagree saying "Wow thats unfair they get a full mana regen skill at 60" Well the reality of it is, getting to 60 takes some time.. And lvling up to that point with a low mana regen makes it harder. Ive spoke with a couple disciples and they feel the same way. Of course everyone wants a buff to there class to give them that "edge" in pvp. But what im proposing is a small mana regen buff. The current mana regen for Disciples is 1 mana per 2 seconds and 5 per 10 seconds (Give or take, my ability to time something isnt the best..) And a non-mastered disciple can go through his/her mana pool in about 15 seconds.. Maybe less depending on how you play.

I feel maybe bumping this to 2 mana per 1 second/10 mana per 5 seconds would help the experience while playing this class for everyone! Feel free to discuss.​
Sincerely,​
Pies207​
Disciples already have mediate which supplies more that enough mana.

Bingy1218

Legacy Supporter 4

Sincerely,​
Pies207​
Although disciples are mana intensive with meditate introduced even if your a low level you just gotta level up and wait or learn to conserve and apply mana correctly.

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
Yes i understand you guys will try and find ways around what im saying and disagree im just attacking the problem directly and making it easy. And yes disciples are extremely mana intensive and if your low lvl with bad mana it makes it harder to lvl im just trying to make it slightly easier a little mana regen wont mess up any balances.

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm a non-mastered disciple, but I can still conserve mana down until I have 20-30 mana left until I kill someone. You need to conserve your mana and use the right skills well.

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
My mana doesnt make me lose pvp, i didnt once state that. And the stamina usage and regen is fine im just stating that disciples mana regen is low and could use a 1 mana per seconds buff. Nothing serious enough to affect pvp outcome but help in MA's and fighting mobs in general. I fight mastered disciples as a lvl 25 and still win.

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
Anyway, that's for what meditate is for, I do have mana and stamina problems when I fight warrior specs because of all the kiting and healing but usually in shorter fights I finish with half mana and barely any stamina

Wild_Porygon

Legacy Supporter 5
My mana doesnt make me lose pvp, i didnt once state that. And the stamina usage and regen is fine im just stating that disciples mana regen is low and could use a 1 mana per seconds buff. Nothing serious enough to affect pvp outcome but help in MA's and fighting mobs in general. I fight mastered disciples as a lvl 25 and still win.
can I test that theory...?

Pies207

Legacy Supporter 4
And i dont have meditate yet im just hoping for a small 1 sec + 1 mana regen to help in ma's and simple stuff just like all the other classes.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I don't think you realize what this would really effect. You want this buff for your lower levels, however this won't stay with only lower levels. Giving Disciples a larger mana regeneration rate allows them to use spells more often, no matter how you look at it. Look at the big picture here, that extra regeneration can turn into more than a few extra spells when coupled with Meditate. Very bad idea imo, Disciples are a hybrid class for a reason, you want enough mana to keep contently healing, try a druid, they have amazing sustainability.