• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple Lvl 60 ability: Flashstep

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I have been thinking about a lvl 60 disciple move ever since lvl 60 was announced, here is my idea.
Skill Name:Flashstep
Cooldown: 15s
Mana:10
Stam: 3
Description: Flashstep is a skill similar to blink but it does not go as far and can't be angled upwards (only goes straight). Flashstep would make you go invisible and have a short speed buff (very quick duration).
OR
Description: Flashstep is a skill similar to blink but it does not go as far and can't be angled upwards (only goes straight). Flashstep would quickly teleport you ahead 3-4 blocks.

I was also thinking of something around the lines of forcejump: where you jump nice and high (only vertically, could be used for a better idea of the landscape, etc, more of a tactical skill)

I know a lot of people think that disciple is overpowered but this is just my suggestion to the lvl 60 disciple skill

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
Kainzo has already mentioned that forcejump would be for lvl 60, but i think it is pretty cool

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
maybe a reagent of a feather? Sorta to symbolize swift move?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
the nerf really messed the fighting tactics of disciple a lot
since the ranges were decreased this is just what disciple needs