• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Disciple Armor

Pugglez_

Legacy Supporter 3
Why is Disciple's Armor so low compared to the other healing classes?

Healer Armor Comparison:
Cleric - 55 Equipment Weight
Druid - 45 Equipment Weight
Bloodmage - 40 Equipment Weight
Disciple - 35 Equipment Weight

Now, unlike Disciple, all the other healing classes have heals that allows them to survive longer. Cleric has huge heals. Druid also has good heals and can kite very well with its CC. Bloodmage has BloodRitual, which if used properly, can heal around 3-4 hearts to itself and Siphonblood.

Disciple has to get up close and personal to an enemy, and possibly another melee user who can melt through its health because it has such low armor.

But what does Disciple have? A ~130 HP heal(That heals only around 1 heart), A 75 HP Debuff-Removing Instant Heal, and FistofJin (Note: These are all the numbers after the 70% self-healing reduction has been applied). Now, I know that if you are able to left click people, you can heal from FistOfJin. But that doesn't even matter when you lose your health so fast because you are so squishy, that your heals aren't even noticeable.

I suggest to buffing Disciple's Armor to 50 Equipment Weight or at least 45 Weight.
Chain Helmet, Leather Chest and Leggings, Iron Boots = 45 Equip Weight
OR
Leather Helmet and Chest, Chain Leggings, Iron Boots = 50 Equip Weight

Glacial_Reign

Portal
I'd move it to 45 equipment weight first and see how it is with that than to bump it up all the way to 50 first.

peterpunx

Legacy Supporter 6
It used to be 40, i think it should be 40 at least, maybe 45 but never up to 50

40:
Leather chestplate, leggings and boots
Chainmail helmet

45:
Leather Helmet, chestplate and boots
Chainmail leggings

I suggest to buffing Disciple's Armor to 50 Equipment Weight or at least 45 Weight.
OR

Iron armor?? Really? There is even a warrior class that does not get iron armor. I would say give it 40 equip weight and buff one of its healing skills.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Iron armor?? Really? There is even a warrior class that does not get iron armor. I would say give it 40 equip weight and buff one of its healing skills.
Armor tier doesn't matter since equal weight is equal protection. It could get diamond armor if it lose armor elsewhere.
Anyway, 45 seems like a good place to start. It needs to not get obliterated by better melee classes

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3

Healer Armor Comparison:

Now, unlike Disciple, all the other healing classes have heals that allows them to survive longer. Cleric has huge heals. Druid also has good heals and can kite very well with its CC. Bloodmage has BloodRitual, which if used properly, can heal around 3-4 hearts to itself and Siphonblood.

Disciple has to get up close and personal to an enemy, and possibly another melee user who can melt through its health because it has such low armor.

But what does Disciple have? A ~130 HP heal(That heals only around 1 heart), A 75 HP Debuff-Removing Instant Heal, and FistofJin (Note: These are all the numbers after the 70% self-healing reduction has been applied). Now, I know that if you are able to left click people, you can heal from FistOfJin. But that doesn't even matter when you lose your health so fast because you are so squishy, that your heals aren't even noticeable.

OR
I disagree with everything you said. Disciple has intentionally lower armor because it has the most damage along with some of the best utility in the game. Classes can't have everything

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
I disagree with everything you said. Disciple has intentionally lower armor because it has the most damage along with some of the best utility in the game. Classes can't have everything
Cleric has some of the best damage though.................
Druid does a lot.............. Bloodmage does a lot.............
Why do these classes have more armor weight and more healing? Well, #HerocraftBalance

Watermelon_01

Legacy Supporter 2
I end was a cleric before and in a 2 v 1 against me a wiz and my other friend a ranger, he was completely invincible until he combat logged due to Internet crash. Note that both me and my friend were maxed out at level 65 and my cleric friend was like level 40ish

Avoir

Obsidian

The fact that you think that disciple has the most DMG.... You do realise that cleric has a 300 DMG burst on about a 7 second CD right? AND it has massive heals + the most armour out of all the healers?

Now my questions is, are you stupid or just blind?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
I end was a cleric before and in a 2 v 1 against me a wiz and my other friend a ranger, he was completely invincible until he combat logged due to Internet crash. Note that both me and my friend were maxed out at level 65 and my cleric friend was like level 40ish
What?

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3
The fact that you think that disciple has the most DMG.... You do realise that cleric has a 300 DMG burst on about a 7 second CD right? AND it has massive heals + the most armour out of all the healers?

Now my questions is, are you stupid or just blind?

Why must you be so toxic all the time... and yes I'm stupid and in fact blind

_Maxo

Legacy Supporter 3

Healer Armor Comparison:

OR
Wow! I went the class to see if it sucks as much as I hear. Holy shit the class is squishy. I take back what I said!