• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Disarm

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
As a lot of people have experienced when you are disarmed before death your item does not drop, does not go in a deathchest, and does not go to the GY with you. In my opinion this wasn't a huge deal back when your gear didn't go back with you. Now that you are suppose to be able to fight again right after dying (because you get your gear) you can't because you don't have your weapon

I am so rattled about this because I was given a Fire Aspect I Sharpness V blaze rod, which was gotten at the scavenger hunt. It is ridiculous because I lost such a rare item due to a glitch that has been around for a long time. How are people suppose to PvP with these custom weapons when they need to be so wary of having them destroyed do to a bug (would be different if they dropped onto the ground...). @Delfofthebla @Kainzo

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
This could possibly be fixed nice and dirty if disarm instead of making the items disappear just shoves all the items into your backpack. This way you still have to open your backpack in the middle of a fight to re-equip and they would not be blown into oblivion by the glitch.

That is, if the glitch is not easy to fix.

northeaster345

Legacy Supporter 8
As a lot of people have experienced when you are disarmed before death your item does not drop, does not go in a deathchest, and does not go to the GY with you. In my opinion this wasn't a huge deal back when your gear didn't go back with you. Now that you are suppose to be able to fight again right after dying (because you get your gear) you can't because you don't have your weapon

I am so rattled about this because I was given a Fire Aspect I Sharpness V blaze rod, which was gotten at the scavenger hunt. It is ridiculous because I lost such a rare item due to a glitch that has been around for a long time. How are people suppose to PvP with these custom weapons when they need to be so wary of having them destroyed do to a bug (would be different if they dropped onto the ground...). @Delfofthebla @Kainzo

Really true, already?

Tjundis

ICE ICE ICE!
change disarm to a debuff - you deal 1 damage with equiped items / all left click attacks for 3 seconds. Dont actually remove weapon from inventory slot.

Perhaps all items should deal fist damage instead, as one of the things going for disciples is that disarm doesn't affect them as harshly.

EzMac2099

TNT
change disarm to a debuff - you deal 1 damage with equiped items / all left click attacks for 3 seconds. Dont actually remove weapon from inventory slot.

Brilliant.

I think disarm/Seikuken should be decommissioned for the time being.