• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dirtydreams' Application

I posted on on minecraft forums before this. Posting here because it was suggested. Link - http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic...age__st__19440__gopid__13163708#entry13163708

In-game name: Dirtydreams

Location & Age: US, UT ; 17

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Non other than 5 day ban due to dying on a Hardcore minecraft survival server. (auto ban for dying, rules)

Referral(s): N/A

Reason you should be accepted: I'm a hardcore MMO fan myself. I've been looking for an outlet from WoW. I stumbled upon this server while looking for server mods of my own.(heroes mod) It sounded amazing and I saw the classes that were designed here and it looked really enjoyable. I also do videos on youtube and people may come here though me. I don't hack other than skyrim but those are script commands so they don't really count
smile.gif
. I don't grief, whine or spam; I have no reason to.

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): YES

Special Key: HCD11

Additional Info: I'm a broster, best pony is Pinkie Pie! :brohoof: I enjoy long walks to my bed room and warm milk. I play WoW but taking a big break I only log on now to raid and then log off or PvP with my IRL friend. I drive a Chevy Cavalier with 12 " Kenwoods. I listen to Electonica mostly, I enjoy some dubstep and hipster hiphop, and occasionally FXT. Still viewing which class I want to be, and I will probably donate once I find another job that I can keep. Previously unemployed.

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
** currently reviewing **

Thank you for applying! What is the name of the server you were banned on?

As an aside, your background check has proven to be...complicated, due to your name. After seeing "exotic anus fruit shake" in various search results, I had to just stop. I normally don't share this information but I just couldn't resist here.

I found the server on a yogscast video randomly and went to it. http://www.reddit.com/r/microHC is supposedly the site for it. The rule is that once you die on the server you get banned for 5 days than you are allowed to return. You probably cant find anything about me for search results because Dirtydreams is only my minecraft username and one of my WoW character names.

Any chance I can get a link to the search results?

sadikyo

Legacy Supporter 8
@Dirtydreams

I'm sorry, I can't promote, support, or otherwise enhance your exotic anus fruit shake fetish. You will have to get your own results.

In other news though, You are accepted to Herocraft! Congratulations!

Please check your inbox for more information!

Thanks for applying! You will always carry a special (albeit creepy and unsettling) place in my heart for this application process. :)