• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Diamond Ore Blocks - Or sold XP

DavidKkz

TNT
Since I don't understand the reason behind it, I'm just going to put this under suggestions. It is also easier to be a backseat driver without having ever programmed in Java or for Minecraft.

Why is it that placing Diamond Ore Block are disabled? The only reasoning I've gotten is that people might re-farm it.. but couldn't there be a (simple or not too simple) if or else check which checks to see if the user is using silk touch? Getting rid of xp and drops for the user?

That way the silk touched Diamond, Redstone, or Lapis ore could be bought for money to get a single time xp? I was thinking one diamond ore block could be sold for around 60s or so. Just so they could stockpile it and use it later during a boost. At least I'm not seeing anything wrong with this idea, if someone is willing to go out of their way to mine things like that.

I basically bought a virtually useless silk touch pick with my symbols of acquisition because this was not explained to me. The whole point was to get diamond ore blocks which I thought weren't going to give me any drops because it was a regular block without being mined.

Suggestion:
Add an if or else statement checking for silk touch. If it is being farmed with silk touch, no drops or xp like Stone. (before stone gained xp a months or so ago)