• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Diablo 3

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
WTH no diablo 3 threads? No one has posted anything!? I mean yah sure some people say it will suck because of how long its been in progress of being made, or because they don't like Blizzard. But still I have and play Diablo 2 all the time and the game just got announced with a release date of May 15 this year!

Thunderjolt

Legacy Supporter 4
Yeah. Sure.

I've been waiting for Diablo III since 5th grade.

I am 4 years out of high school.

I'm not holding my breath.

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
My friend just sent me a text saying there is no Pvp in diabo 3.. The beta was fun for a bit.

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
No Pvp at launch. I should have worded that a lot better. Although his text did alarm me for a moment. Ballsy move but atleast it's being released. I'm guessing most diablo fans have learned that patients are a virtue.

I will most likely be getting two copies.

Sleaker

Retired Staff
Erm there is pvp in D3 its on their main website ddrheretic

and they just announced that they will not release the game with PvP support as it was taking too long to make work. Although, they did say it will come in a later patch.

my opinion is to just wait/get Torchlight 2 instead. although I'll probably end up getting Diablo 3.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
and they just announced that they will not release the game with PvP support as it was taking too long to make work. Although, they did say it will come in a later patch.

my opinion is to just wait/get Torchlight 2 instead. although I'll probably end up getting Diablo 3.
Same... ill cave if everyone i know gets it ... bloody fucking crowds