• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dfergy123's Ban Appeal

Dfergy123

Iron
IGN: Dfergy123
Banned by: Unknown
Time of ban: Unknown
Reason for ban: When i log on it says "Advertising"
Your story: I have no idea who banned me or why, I have it on good authority that there are no logs to show who or why i was banned. I maintain that i have done nothing wrong and was banned unfairly. I at no time Advertised on the HeroCraft Server or Teamspeak. Please UnBan Me, thank you.

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
You were banned for advertising on the day that voting names were displayed on the server and several people were abusing the names being displayed to advertise other servers.

Dfergy123

Iron
Well I had no part in that, I don't know who did it and I don't know why i was banned for it. If someone said it was me they are Wrong i have done no advertising of any kind what so ever.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Well I had no part in that, I don't know who did it and I don't know why i was banned for it. If someone said it was me they are Wrong i have done no advertising of any kind what so ever.

Your IP likely matched one of the voters.

Dfergy123

Iron
Ok well I don't know what to say to that other then i had no part in it, if you'd like i can get several HC players to give you a character reference on my part, I play a lot of games with a ton of ppl from herocraft and they can vogue on my behalf that I don't do stuff like, i don't know who did it or why my IP is a match for it. I'm trying to be patient in this appeal stuff, but honestly i'm annoyed, I cant prove my innocence and i know that I didn't do anything wrong.[DOUBLEPOST=1370478229][/DOUBLEPOST]So when can i expect some kind of answer? Is anyone looking into the situation?