• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

devonw18 application newer

devonw18

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: devonw18
Location and Age: Vermont and I'm 14 years old
Previous Bans from other servers: A while ago I got banned from a server for griefing but I was just about to make it my home because it was already griefed.
Referrals: minecraft-server-list.com/
Reason I should be accepted: is I will abide by the rules stated it the wiki and on the server. I want to play a minecraft with classes and so me and my brother can be in classes that would help each other. How did you hear about Herocraft? I heard about by this website minecraft-server-list.com/ while looking for a good server.
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes on http://minestatus.net/336-herocraft.
Special key: HCd8
Additional Info: I like do coop with my brother and I want to have fun. Also I hate greifers and promise not to grief. I want to be white listed so bad. SOmeone on this game is claiming my house as their own and I can't tell me and my brother built it.[DOUBLEPOST=1350501495,1350494995][/DOUBLEPOST]I fixed this

devonw18

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: devonw18
Location and Age: Vermont and I'm 14 years old
Previous Bans from other servers: A while ago I got banned from a server for griefing but I was just about to make it my home because it was already griefed.
Referrals: minecraft-server-list.com/
Reason I should be accepted: is I will abide by the rules stated it the wiki and on the server. I want to play a minecraft with classes and so me and my brother can be in classes that would help each other. How did you hear about Herocraft? I heard about by this website minecraft-server-list.com/ while looking for a good server.
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes on http://minestatus.net/336-herocraft.
Special key: HCd8
Additional Info: I like do coop with my brother and I want to have fun. Also I hate greifers and promise not to grief. I want to be white listed so bad. SOmeone on this game is claiming my house as their own and I can't tell me and my brother built it.[DOUBLEPOST=1350501495,1350494995][/DOUBLEPOST]I fixed this

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1350502947,1350502872][/DOUBLEPOST]Welcome to herocraft! Please check your PM's[DOUBLEPOST=1350503052][/DOUBLEPOST]Alator could you change his forum name, Devon->Devonw18