• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DevGwDevGw App

DevGwDevGw

Dirt
In-game name: DevGwDevGw
Location & Age: I Live in Canada, age is 20
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have Never been banned from any server. I am in a clan that runs a server as well that is legit, We do not tolerate hackers either.
Referral(s): jking237
Reason you should be accepted: What can u bring? Well simply i am a good respectful player that does not stand for hackers/cheats or anything related. Good pvper lol not a chance. at least not yet never no with time. pvped in other games with better luck but not in MC just cant do it. I'm a builder and a miner love to clear out mines or just go out to dig and mine what i can. large underground caves are what i like :) As said above i do help run another server(MC) from MW2 so do have a fair amount of understanding with the server operations and how things work.
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard about hearocraft from my Friend jking237. sounds like it would be a lot of fun
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes i Have.
Additional Info: I Run a Clan In Guild Wars. Been Running for 5 Years. A Part of a MW2 Clan that also runs a MC server. Play a lot of SC2. and work a lot as a Technician/Sales Associate for Staples. And I Love Amd and ATI That's really it :)

P.S My Spelling and Grammer Suck :(

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

DevGwDevGw

Dirt
Ok i've updated my app to what i belive fits the guidelines and does look better. hope this is what your looking for and look forward to gameing with you soon.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

Also, bonus points for Guild Wars! Getting off topic, but are you looking into Guild Wars 2?

Oisaque

Glowing Redstone
umm hi i know im not suposed to interupt but can u check my application i sent it a while ago

DevGwDevGw

Dirt
Congratulations! You were accepted. Please, check your PM.

Also, bonus points for Guild Wars! Getting off topic, but are you looking into Guild Wars 2?

u have no idea. i, i dont even have words to say how excited i am about it