• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Designer App: Upb34t

Upb34t

Legacy Supporter 3
Designer.png
1. Minecraft IGN: Upb34t​
Dividers-DesignerApp.png
2. Position applying for: Website Designer/Designer​
Dividers-DesignerApp.png
3. Age: 17​
Dividers-DesignerApp.png
4. Timezone (please use GMT if you live outside of the United States):
GMT/UTC +1 | Switzerland​
Dividers-DesignerApp.png
5. Previous work (please include links if possible!):
Haven't created a full Website yet, but I'm in the process of learning html. For other artistic work or examples you can look at my Signature Thread here.​
Dividers-DesignerApp.png
6. What are your areas of expertise?:
Artworks such as Wallpapers, Signature, Avatars, Userbars and normal photoshopping (Pictures, etc.), Videoediting such as creating trailers, creating short real life clips and game footage, managing forums on phpBB-basis, little html and Css (still learning more).​
Dividers-DesignerApp.png
7. Additional info you would like to tell us?:
I'm 17 years old and very creative. I like working in groups on larger/on-going projects. I've taught myself Photoshop, Illustrator and AfterEffects autodidactically and would love to be a part of the people that help the server and support the community by helping them in art-related problems.​
On another note, I've been an Art Moderator on another forum for a long while now (I won't post link to not advertise another game) and really like helping other people and see how they improve over time.​
Dividers-DesignerApp.png
Thanks,​
-Upb
@Kainzo