• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Designer App <HoldMyPie>

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
Minecraft IGN/Age: | HoldMyPie, 15 years.
Position Applying for: | Designer
How long have you been on Herocraft?: | I was whitelisted on the 30th of September of 2012. Nearly 6 months.
Timezone: | GMT+8 (Western Australia)
What's your favorite color?: | #125CCA
Areas of Expertise: | I would consider myself good at recreating images and making my own. I've made a few pictures recently to do with myself and for some HeroCraft things. I enjoyed creating them and would love the opportunity to create more and further help HeroCraft. Mostly I do video and picture editing/creating. I have delved into doing stuff with websites on basic programs like dreamweaver, but nothing too deep. I work very organized, and usually don't do much with asymmetrical imagery. I spent around 5 weeks working on researching website designs and setting one up with webs.com or something, but really nothing amazing.
Previous works: |
My avatar on these forums - A koala bear firing a laser with my name in it. Isn't amazing, but gave me a good laugh doing it. Also I made my signature on the forums, but it's sorta a copy of signaturecraft or something, I just made it better lol.

You can also view the latest hc.to/youtube video and the thumbnail I created.

The following I recreated for the mcforums page. I have some more at holdmahpie.imgur.com/all/
NviZYJU.png

IqbFizL.png

I created this one a couple hours ago:
aMYFCCY.png

and
glnp9lY.png

R6kpBfO.png

GuVBaEJ.jpg

So yeah, I'm not amazing, but I get the job done. I'll do the work, and usually If something is off in a picture, I will want it fixed unless it's purposely there. I've been a herald for the past few weeks, loving ever minute of it. I was a proctor, but resigned due to my beliefs being conflicted with the servers whitelisting direction.
Thankyou for reading my application. I hope that my application will be accepted and that I can continue to help the server however I can. [DOUBLEPOST=1364122918,1363796456][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated with some more info! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1364557440][/DOUBLEPOST]Updated again with youtube thumbnail pics :)