• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

(Derped up the frist time) This is Pinapple890's app fourm :)

P

pinapple890

Minecraft IGN: pinapple890
Location & Age: Minnesota,14
Previous Bans from other Servers: I have not been banned from any server
Referral(s): No referrals
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Just looking on the web for a good RPG server
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes,on all 7 links
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I am not a good pvper. Although i am a good merchant. I am not a really good builder but i like to build some ramdom stuff in my free time. I like to farm (wheat and sheep/cow/pigs :p). And i like to just derp around most of the time!
Special key: HCP8
Additional Info: I love you! <3

*Previous Bans from other Servers: 1.For "hacking" witch i did NOT do! 2.For "Griefing" my friend got* into my account and griefed a ramdom server. I do not remember when i got those 2 bans nor where :L

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Minecraft IGN: pinapple890
Location & Age: Minnesota,14
Previous Bans from other Servers: I have not been banned from any server
Referral(s): No referrals
How did you hear about Herocraft?: Just looking on the web for a good RPG server
Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes,on all 7 links
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I am not a good pvper. Although i am a good merchant. I am not a really good builder but i like to build some ramdom stuff in my free time. I like to farm (wheat and sheep/cow/pigs :p). And i like to just derp around most of the time!
Special key: HCP8
Additional Info: I love you! <3

*Previous Bans from other Servers: 1.For "hacking" witch i did NOT do! 2.For "Griefing" my friend got* into my account and griefed a ramdom server. I do not remember when i got those 2 bans nor where :L

I am confused, you claim you do not have any bans, yet then you list two bans.

I need information on them, when did they occur, etc. Thanks