• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Demonishboy's Balance Application

Demonishboy

Legacy Supporter 5
1. Minecraft IGN / Age: Demonishboy / 19
2. Position applying for: Balance Team (implementer or tester): Tester (I think xD)
3. How long have you been on Herocraft?: August 30, 2011
4. What's your favorite class/path?: Any Classes that involve hand to hand combat
5. How often and in what timezone can you test?: I live in Eastern Timezone, and as I have stated in other applications I will try to get on as often as I can, due to going to college...
6. What sets you apart from other members applying for this team?: I'm not better then others who are applying for this rank or job, just thought I could help test things for the server when it is needed.
7. Do you have any similar experience?: When setting up permissions for servers often times I don't have anyone on to try them so I usually try them myself, also when I played more often I played on the Herocraft test server, so at one point I actually was helping test things.
8. Do you understand this team is for balancing current skills only?:
Pretty much what it sounds like is this rank is to help balance out the classes so some aren't op to others? and if so I help even out the battlefield to make it fair game?
9. Can you follow directions from a team lead, no matter what they ask?: If they ask me to try a certain class of course I will try it for them to help give feedback on what they need to fix to make the game fun for any class that is playable.
10. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I hope I get this rank, to help balance out the classes....

Last edited: