• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Delete

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
This is how I see it, I like to play a class even once I've mastered it but eventually I'll want to master something else. However I would be happy to play as a certain class as is needed, e.g. Healer.

qNickp

TNT
This is how I see it, I like to play a class even once I've mastered it but eventually I'll want to master something else. However I would be happy to play as a certain class as is needed, e.g. Healer.
Everyone wants to respec but our problem is everyone does it at the same time. If you can 1v1 and win against your opponent then you can sign up if you still want to.

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
Everyone wants to respec but our problem is everyone does it at the same time. If you can 1v1 and win against your opponent then you can sign up if you still want to.
Yeah I get what you mean, well... I'm thinking about going back to cleric since I just found out getting caught in thievery is instant kill now...

OliverDollar

Legacy Supporter 3
In game name: OliverDollar
Hero Paths/Specs: Disciple / Cleric / Thief / Farmer / Smith
Hero Levels: 55 / 55 / 35 / 30 / 40
Mastered Specs/Paths: Disciple / Cleric
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I am interested in PvPing and raiding a lot more than I currently have been and it seems you are the team to join for just that.
What you can contribute: I'm currently playing as Cleric and plan to stick as one for a good while. Even if I decide to switch I will probably stick to healer classes therefore I am able to heal during raids and other events. I've also been interested in PvP since I started playing so I'm able to contribute some level of PvP ability.
Time Zone: GMT
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Yes, both.

BulkPhase

Obsidian
Unless your a caster(preferably wizard) or you can beat maxo or sharp in a 1v1 you won't be accepted.
You shouldn't be basing people joining on whether they kill players. There is always different circumstances in fights, lag, etc.

You should have members of TC judge whether you want them in or not, based on how they do during the duel. It doesn't matter whether they lost or not. But hey, that's just my opinion nigguh.

qNickp

TNT
You shouldn't be basing people joining on whether they kill players. There is always different circumstances in fights, lag, etc.

You should have members of TC judge whether you want them in or not, based on how they do during the duel. It doesn't matter whether they lost or not. But hey, that's just my opinion nigguh.

Like I said with oliver. Hes a cleric so he went raiding with maxo and we just have so much fucking warriors and rogues but we have a few people going wizard now so. Nice sig

qNickp

TNT
Wait what? He declined himself because he said he couldn't play with his lag.
Well with that being known, @Galaxial I'm willing to see what you can do with getting into towns and porting and what not. Considering you staying wiz for the rest of the map

Galaxial

Legacy Supporter 4
@c12095 Hmm, I was also told I wasn't exactly favoured because of the losses against the team, but I'll state again that Wizards are shit in 1vs1, unless we have the first hit.
@qNickp Well you know that Altum counter-raid? Yeah, I got us all in. I've also got into R'lyeh and Oblivion countless times.

Plob5

Legacy Supporter 2
Note, this is a temporary app, unless I come back to Eclipse :p.
In game name:Plob5
Hero Paths/Specs: Master Rogue, Master Warrior, Dragoon atm.
Hero Levels: Level 49 Dragoon, Level 26 Crafter
Mastered Specs/Paths Warrior+Rogue
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I've been enemies with the 'treeps' since Zeal, I have had a fallout with my current buddies and hope to end this map as a treep.
What you can contribute: Some sex, PvP, and lube.
Time Zone: Eastern Standard (EST)
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Yup ;P

arcanegrove

Obsidian
In game name: Arcanegrove.
Hero Paths/Specs: Master dragoon, Near master paladin, lvl 24 rogue, enchanter.
Hero Levels: 55 Dragoon, 47 Paladin, 24 Rogue, 36 Enchater.
Mastered Specs/Paths: Dragoon, Crafter.
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I feel as thugh I am a much-better-then-average PvPer, although I can't truely grade my self. I also have a number of friend in TC and i thinks its time to join them.
What you can contribute: I am always looking for stuff to help what ever cause iIam supporting, in this case, dominating Herocraft PvP frontier. Be it money, another player for the team or just some 1 online to player with.
Time Zone: Forgive me but I am not sure, I think its Central, US.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Neither, because of insufficient privliges.

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
In game name: Arcanegrove.
Hero Paths/Specs: Master dragoon, Near master paladin, lvl 24 rogue, enchanter.
Hero Levels: 55 Dragoon, 47 Paladin, 24 Rogue, 36 Enchater.
Mastered Specs/Paths: Dragoon, Crafter.
Why you should be a Tree Creeper: I feel as thugh I am a much-better-then-average PvPer, although I can't truely grade my self. I also have a number of friend in TC and i thinks its time to join them.
What you can contribute: I am always looking for stuff to help what ever cause iIam supporting, in this case, dominating Herocraft PvP frontier. Be it money, another player for the team or just some 1 online to player with.
Time Zone: Forgive me but I am not sure, I think its Central, US.
Teamspeak(Ability to talk/listen/both): Neither, because of insufficient privliges.
LOL i remember u saying u hate the TC.

arcanegrove

Obsidian
I "DID" but i get over grudges esily xD. But, i wouldnt be asking to join if i still did would I now?