• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Degekozens Herocraft Application!

Degekozen

Dirt
  1. In-game name: Degekozen
  2. Location & Age: Florida, USA/ 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Never.
  4. Referral(s): N/A
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I've been a member since Beta 1.3-1.6 so I'm well aware of the rules and am very excited to rejoin and be apart of Herocraft once again!
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: A while ago I was looking for a server on the Minecraft forums and I saw Herocrafts thread. (I already applied as Benjamin1160)
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft: Twice :D (both accounts)
  8. Additional Info: My old username was Benjamin1160, About the time when Minecraft Beta 1.6 came out my account was inaccessible (it wasn't my account to start off with it was a friends, he let me use it.) So I finally saved up the money and rejoined Minecraft as Degekozen.
tl;dr I changed my account to Degekozen from benjamin1160.

7thKnight

Legacy Supporter 7
Good to see you again Benjy! Er, Dege, Haha.

You already know the rules and I know you are a great player, unwhitelisting benjamin1160 and putting in Degekozen. See you topside!