• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Dead] Lunaris - Recruiting (Age 18+ only)

spiralz

Obsidian
  • IGN: twigs11
  • Age (Must be 18+): 21
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Wizard/(Current) Crafter, (Planned) Unsure.
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Been playing MC since beta. Played Herocraft a bit in 2012 and 2013, took a break in 2014. Looking to get back into the game.
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: Between part time job and full time school, probably around 10ish hours a week.
  • Misc. Info: I'm a lowbie, but oldie. Appreciate the age requirement. Hope to hear soon!

At the moment we are expanding our 'max allowed townie's in our town and should have more slots open very soon. Message ParanoiaComplex or I (spiralz) in game for more info. Thanks!

spiralz

Obsidian
  • IGN: lilmxkid
  • Age (Must be 18+): i am currently 21 but i do sound younger in voice coms
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Bloodmage / Engi
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I've been playing on and off for a few years
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: i play about 8 - 10 hours a day on Video games so i will be on and Off durring the day
  • Misc. Info: I play games alot since i am payed by the Government for Disability's i have, i also play other games in all Genre's and i usually play Warhammer Fantasy at a Game House, so that takes alot of my time
It says on your HC profile that you are 19 and on your application for HC in 2012, you said you were 16 (which, by now, you could be 19), but here you say you are 21? Which age is true?

Lilmxkid

Iron
Well... I am 21 i can send you my iD this account has been inactive for awile but since i lost my main account i am using it

spiralz

Obsidian
Well... I am 21 i can send you my iD this account has been inactive for awile but since i lost my main account i am using it
Does that mean you lied on your first Herocraft application to be whitelisted on the server? Also, why do you want to join Lunaris and not any other town?

IamCatbugg

Dirt
  • IGN: IamCatbugg
  • Age (Must be 18+): 21
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: disciple / Enchanter (Cause they Seem Fun)
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Um i just started, i was told that this is the best RPG / Eco Server there is, a friend of mine that no longer has time to play is Teaching me the Ropes, Class / Proff / Ways to get Money / Skills and Addons.
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: 3-5hours a day or more if i have time.
  • Misc. Info: I am very outspoken and i have a very big heart, i talk alot so you will need to tell me to Shut up i love talking in Voice coms and am not afraid to ask for Help.
  • What can you Bring: I was a Avid pvp when i was playing WoW and i hope to do the Same on Herocraft i also like to mine for hours and have no problem helping people by giving them ingame currency
  • How did you hear about us: My friend told me about all the towns that are in HC, ones to Avoid, and the ones that would best Follow my Way of Gaming and i thought that Lunaris Was the best pick for me. i hvnt seen much yet in the Game, + my friend said it would be a great pick

NATED4GREAT

Stone
IGN: NateD4Great
Class: Dreadknight (lvl 6 atm)
Minecraft Experience: Ive been playing minecraft on and off since it came out, so.. a few years I think. I know my shit, so dont worry about holding my hand or anything. Im pretty good at normal pvp, but will have to get a handle on the skill system; its been a while. used to play herocraft on its first map i believe, but that was a long time ago.
Playtime: Most likely a few hours night, some nights will probably be hit and miss.
Misc Info: I want to join you, so i can get on and enjoy the game with friends without dealing with a bunch of kids. No offense, we were all kids once. it is nice to be able to hold a conversation with someone you play alongside

Last edited:

ekoro

Dirt
  • IGN: Ekoro
  • Age (Must be 18+): I am 19
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Necromancer/Alchemist
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I've been playing Minecraft from early beta. I started playing hero craft soon after it opened up to the public, a few years ago. I quit for awhile, after a couple of months of playing, and owning a town. I've just returned the other day.
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: I can play almost every day but saturday. I'll likely hop of at least for a few minutes, every other day. But I'll spend anywhere from a couple of hours, to most of the day online plenty of days.