• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Dead] Lunaris - Recruiting (Age 18+ only)

spiralz

Obsidian

Lunaris is Dead. RIP

HddwI7o.png

Current Members
- grimcen - Owner
- jellybean4 - Owner
- Progin_Overlord - member
- IamCatbugg - member
- MTN__D3W - member
- TheKnightSolaire - member

Spiralz is leaving Lunaris and giving grimcen control. Contact him for any town related inquiries.

We are seeking generally MATURE players who want to just have fun on Herocraft and join a friendly tribe. So if you are an 'older' player (18+) and hoping to avoid early-teen drama and unreliability (no offense kids), apply for Lunaris. Lunaris is in the Southern Continent (PVP side.)

Please only apply if you plan to be regularly active on the server.

Application

• IGN:
  • Age (Must be 18+):
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession:
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?:
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?:
  • Misc. Info:

Last edited:

MausHetzer

Dirt
  • IGN: MausHetzer
  • Age (Must be 18+): 23
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Shaman + Enchanter
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I've played quite a few heroes servers (Probably every single one at some point) since starting playing MC in 1.4.9. However, I'm quite new to Herocraft though, and I do not fully understand a few things.
  • Misc. Info: I like comedy, not a fan of drama.

spiralz

Obsidian
  • IGN: MausHetzer
  • Age (Must be 18+): 23
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Shaman + Enchanter
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I've played quite a few heroes servers (Probably every single one at some point) since starting playing MC in 1.4.9. However, I'm quite new to Herocraft though, and I do not fully understand a few things.
  • Misc. Info: I like comedy, not a fan of drama.
I'm not a fan of drama either.

Accepted. Message me or @ParanoiaComplex in game to get you officialized.

Last edited:
  • IGN: DeadPoolHu3
  • Age (Must be 18+): 19 close to 20
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Crafter close to Enchanter
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I play minecraft since the beta release, started in Herocraft last week.
  • Misc. Info:I like to explore, mine, i'll try help the tribe as i can.

• IGN: DeadPoolHu3
  • Age (Must be 18+): 19 close to 20
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Crafter close to Enchanter
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I play minecraft since the beta release, started in Herocraft last week.
  • Misc. Info:I like to explore, mine, i'll try help the tribe as i can.

Sorry for the delay, had a wedding to go to. Message me or Spiralz when we're on and we'll have a chat

LastCypher

Dirt
  • IGN: LastCypher
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Runeblade, crafter (don't know what prof to spec)
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Minecraft since the early, dark ages. I've played on herocraft servers a few times but not too much.
  • Mics. Info: I like making money, crafting, pvp, and I'm a fair hand with spawners/misc MC engineering.

• IGN: LastCypher
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Runeblade, crafter (don't know what prof to spec)
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Minecraft since the early, dark ages. I've played on herocraft servers a few times but not too much.
  • Mics. Info: I like making money, crafting, pvp, and I'm a fair hand with spawners/misc MC engineering.
Sounds great! Seems like you just logged off, but let me know when you get back on so we can have a chat

TheMic1

Dirt
  • IGN: TheMic1
  • Age (Must be 18+): 19
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Necromancer ; Alchemist
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Herocraft 2 months. Minecraft since alpha version ^^. And 3 years ago i was playing on a server that had also heroes plugin.
  • Misc. Info: I like money, make money, spend money.

m00n_fr0g

Gold
  • IGN: m00n_fr0g
  • Age (Must be 18+): Im currently 17 but i turn 18 this year and my friends know me to be more mature than others.
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: BloodMage currently, hoping to be alchemist soon.
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I joined herocraft 2 years ago i believe. I became inactive for a long time and then recently came back and now im online more often. Iv had minecraft since the alpha days.
  • Misc. Info: I have been elected to a high respected rank on a popular server of commonly 70-100 people. Iv been a moderator before on the same server. I am currently getting 80-90%'s in my classes. I also make really long applications :p. I am a drama and visual arts student so i like to build according to looks rather than structure :p My dad calls me "The 40 year old virgin" because i criticize what teenagers are wearing these days and use words that only a 40 year old man would use to describe a slutty teenage girl in booty shorts.

johnnjlee

TNT
  • IGN: johnnjlee
  • Age (Must be 18+): 16.7
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Enchanter
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Herocraft, i need more experience but minecraft I know almost everything there is to know.
  • Misc. Info: Has a youtube channel known as the Scarved Warriors, I know my way around a knife.

MTN__D3W

Iron
  • IGN: MTN_D3W
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: I am a Disciple and i plan to be a Merchant
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Ive played on and off for the past year or so
  • Misc. Info: I am a new streamer and intend on streaming on the server

• IGN: johnnjlee
  • Age (Must be 18+): 16.7
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Enchanter
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Herocraft, i need more experience but minecraft I know almost everything there is to know.
  • Misc. Info: Has a youtube channel known as the Scarved Warriors, I know my way around a knife.

You're free to message me in game, but we try to strictly adhere to the age requirement and you're still a bit young. Nothing personal at all

• IGN: m00n_fr0g
  • Age (Must be 18+): Im currently 17 but i turn 18 this year and my friends know me to be more mature than others.
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: BloodMage currently, hoping to be alchemist soon.
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I joined herocraft 2 years ago i believe. I became inactive for a long time and then recently came back and now im online more often. Iv had minecraft since the alpha days.
  • Misc. Info: I have been elected to a high respected rank on a popular server of commonly 70-100 people. Iv been a moderator before on the same server. I am currently getting 80-90%'s in my classes. I also make really long applications :p. I am a drama and visual arts student so i like to build according to looks rather than structure :p My dad calls me "The 40 year old virgin" because i criticize what teenagers are wearing these days and use words that only a 40 year old man would use to describe a slutty teenage girl in booty shorts.

Message me in game and we'll have a talk

• IGN: TheMic1
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Necromancer ; Alchemist
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Herocraft 2 months. Minecraft since alpha version ^^. And 3 years ago i was playing on a server that had also heroes plugin.
  • Misc. Info: I like money, make money, spend money.

Apologies, but denied

Grimcen

Gold
  • IGN:Grimcen
  • Age (Must be 18+): 21
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: ranger to start havent decided where to go from there
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: herocraft i have 2 years exp, minecraft since the first alpha
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: everyday
  • Misc. Info: Im a musician, and i like to game in my downtime between rehearsal and my dayjob i mainly play at night and my days off.

• IGN: TheKnightSolaire
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Class -Paladin, Profession - Not sure, whatever is needed most.
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I have about a month's experience on Herocraft, but learn extremely quickly. I have been playing minecraft for 2 or 3 years now.
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: I play everyday for at least an hour, and on weekends I play for 5-6.
  • Misc. Info: Praise the sun.

spiralz

Obsidian
  • IGN: TheKnightSolaire
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Class -Paladin, Profession - Not sure, whatever is needed most.
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I have about a month's experience on Herocraft, but learn extremely quickly. I have been playing minecraft for 2 or 3 years now.
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: I play everyday for at least an hour, and on weekends I play for 5-6.
  • Misc. Info: Praise the sun.

Accepted. \o/

twigs11

Iron
  • IGN: twigs11
  • Age (Must be 18+): 21
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Wizard/(Current) Crafter, (Planned) Unsure.
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: Been playing MC since beta. Played Herocraft a bit in 2012 and 2013, took a break in 2014. Looking to get back into the game.
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: Between part time job and full time school, probably around 10ish hours a week.
  • Misc. Info: I'm a lowbie, but oldie. Appreciate the age requirement. Hope to hear soon!

Last edited:

Lilmxkid

Iron
  • IGN: lilmxkid
  • Age (Must be 18+): i am currently 21 but i do sound younger in voice coms
  • Current/Planned Class/Profession: Bloodmage / Engi
  • How much experience do you have on Herocraft/Minecraft?: I've been playing on and off for a few years
  • How often are you willing to play on the server?: i play about 8 - 10 hours a day on Video games so i will be on and Off durring the day
  • Misc. Info: I play games alot since i am payed by the Government for Disability's i have, i also play other games in all Genre's and i usually play Warhammer Fantasy at a Game House, so that takes alot of my time