• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonafideb3ast

Legacy Supporter 4
They played with fire, they will be burned beyond recognition.
We say this and we believe this but where is the fire? All I see is closed threads and non responsive emails. I say this not in a manor of we lost but we need to keep trying herocraft didn't get his far from just spacing off.
But I must ask the dreaded question what's next?

donnymeyer

Obsidian
Look people. Mojang, bukkit, mcf none of these people are going to help. If we keep email flooding them we are the ones likely to be shut down.
Let the authorities handle it. If they fail to act then we will be justified in taking action.
Until then lets stay supportive of Kainzo and the team. Send them money if you can and moral support if you cant.
If law and order fails then Im sure between us we can find a way to burn down his whole world.
Now fight smart hold your cool and Stay Hoooah.
the only athourities that can help are the Brazilian ones, and for that we need someone in brazil to do something.
edit: whats the IP to their server/fourms?

ICherry_girl

Glowstone
t5mz3q.jpg

XxAxBOMBxX

Stone
this is bullshit! mojong wont even lift a finger to help one of its most important game servers! WTF i am so sick of this and its only been 3 days they need to get up and do there jobs i don't care if it takes years i want those craftlandia assholes regretting even thinking about fucking with herocraft!

j2gay

Legacy Supporter 6
Perhaps some post leaving out the name of the other would be left untouched. Raise awareness let people protect themselves. Draw support from the community.

Take the high road on the surface at least and keep your evil plotting to yourself. Remember everything is monitered and anything that warrants it is saved and reviewed.

Also try not to feel angry or outraged. I know it sounds silly but we wont win if we are angry. The fires of war burn awful hot if you don't keep a cool head they will burn you.

Status
Not open for further replies.