• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DDOS attack by CraftLandia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I love how bukkit or MCF doesn't want to get involved when it is an issue for the WHOLE mc community not just us and Brazillian servers. They will DDOS anything, didn't they DDOS a internet e-bonics generator that Neo used?

Carlover1234

Obsidian
Okay I can confirm that I just sent an email to Lydia from Mojang! It was lengthy but I was very nice about everything and told them what we've been doing. Hopefully they will reply.:)

jaif14

Obsidian
Somewhere in the barren wastelands of Canada
I say we contact some internet news blogs about this. If more the better.

Maybe even non-internet news blogs. I guess they can chose if they find it news worthy that a brazillian server is attacking the services of an American-base international non-profit community.

Nathanpr0

Wood
Hello, I am Brazilian and like you I'm against craftlandia
Sorry for the mistake of writing that shall go happen again I'm using google translator

Nathanpr0

Wood
Well I am a former player craftlandia, and since I play in craftlandia I kept hearing about it attacked servers, but servers were only Brazilian himself, and here in Brazil there is a rigid policy against internet crimes.
Any questions you guys have on craftlandia ajudalos I'll be here for my objective is unique, SEE THE END OF CRAFTLANDIA

Nathanpr0

Wood
The craftlandia always used the money he sold the VIP own site www.craftlandia.com.br
the server has 1 year and 3 months online.
The server most important to them are:
SERVER 1: server1.craftlandia.com.br: 1000
Server 2: server2.craftlandia.com.br: 2000
Server 3: server3.craftlandia.com.br: 3000
only those servers are calculated about 250 players VIP's totaling about 6250 real, more or less $ 2,500
Remember that only 3 servers, they have 10 servers online in total

Iarbobray

Legacy Supporter 2
Even though I'm never on, you have all of my support in stopping these people!

At least until the majority of this community starts doing illegal actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.