• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Dating Service for the lonely lovelies!

xxMASSCHAOSx

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: chance
In-game name: xxMASSCHAOSx
Sex: sure I'll have one
People who have denied you/you think they'll accept you, even though you know deep down, they won't: Funny you should ask...

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Name: Rainbow
In-game name: Dash
Sexy?: Hay yeah!
People who have denied you/you think they'll accept you, even though you know deep down, they won't: Fluttershy, Luna
A little bit about yourself: I am a Mare seeking other mares. Prefferably a Wonderbolt *Cough Spitfire *cough
Extraaastuffzzz: If you're not a Pegasi, keep your pants on.

Aanokint

Obsidian
Name: Paul
In-game name: Aanokint!
Sexy?: Well it depends. How exoctic are your fetishes...?
People who have denied you/you think they'll accept you, even though you know deep down, they won't: Who don't want this?
A little bit about yourself: Hook me up bro. Im straight. And I am partially deaf currently - too much bass..
Extraaastuffzzz: I demand my money back if I don't get a compatible match!!!!

Kourne

Legacy Supporter 3
Tell your friends to make applications!
You guys are boring me.

Name: Kourne
In-game name: Kourne
Sexy?: As sexy as a man with a beard can be.
People who have denied you/you think they'll accept you, even though you know deep down, they won't:
@EtKEnn , @Haxnn , @kimekhenz , @EggBiscut , @millejinta87 , @pewpewpewlasers , @WoleverEntun , @Theazian , @Angyles , @Troppics
:p
A little bit about yourself: I am an old man, owner of a brothel in Belegost and got a fancy moustache.
Extraaastuffzzz: I have a dancing pole in my house. *g*

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
Name: Rainbow
In-game name: Dash
Sexy?: Hay yeah!
People who have denied you/you think they'll accept you, even though you know deep down, they won't: Fluttershy, Luna
A little bit about yourself: I am a Mare seeking other mares. Prefferably a Wonderbolt *Cough Spitfire *cough
Extraaastuffzzz: If you're not a Pegasi, keep your pants on.

I don't even know what to say to this.

Name: Paul
In-game name: Aanokint!
Sexy?: Well it depends. How exoctic are your fetishes...?
People who have denied you/you think they'll accept you, even though you know deep down, they won't: Who don't want this?
A little bit about yourself: Hook me up bro. Im straight. And I am partially deaf currently - too much bass..
Extraaastuffzzz: I demand my money back if I don't get a compatible match!!!!

You and mr ponycorn up there can make ugly ugly babies