• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

dasc13 White list application

dasc13

Dirt
1. dasc13
2. Florida, age:15
3. I was banned once for not being on the server for about a month i was playing star craft 2 all month so i didn't really play mine craft that much during that month.
4. turrentnoob14 and senlathiel
5. Friends told me how great the server was.
6. no
7. yes i do agree.
8. I'm very fair and a good builder I have also been one of the best builders in some mine craft servers.
9. Special key: HCD6
10. I am very experienced at MMORPG mine craft games. I have made servers with my friends. Two a space server and a medieval serer. But there not up because my friend hosted those servers.

dasc13

Dirt
I do actually recall now sorry about a year ago was ban because i stop playing on the server for a month sorry about that

Rattaka

Iron
I will consider allowing you to join. However, first, I would like to see more effort put into your application.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@dasc13

dasc13

Dirt
I will consider allowing you to join. However, first, I would like to see more effort put into your application.

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

@dasc13
it has been updated

Rattaka

Iron
I'm sorry, but I would still like to know more about you as a person before I add you to the Whitelist. Could you please lengthen "8. Reason you should be accepted:" and "10. Additional Info:"

@dasc13

dasc13

Dirt
I'm sorry, but I would still like to know more about you as a person before I add you to the Whitelist. Could you please lengthen "8. Reason you should be accepted:" and "10. Additional Info:"

@dasc13
ok i hope this is long enough and also thank you for your time

dasc13

Dirt
no i am sorry i played that server about a year ago. I said they were bad because they banned me for insulting but the reason they gave me personal i wasn't on the server for a month.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
no i am sorry i played that server about a year ago. I said they were bad because they banned me for insulting but the reason they gave me personal i wasn't on the server for a month.

I am having a difficult time understanding you. Do you or do you not know the server you were banned from? I would like the name of it please.

dasc13

Dirt
i used to play on it but i don't remember the name i do remember them banning me because I haven't been playing enough on the server and your friend Rattaka told me they said I was insulting and harassing which means they lied to mean i consider that bad admins from my point of view.

dasc13

Dirt
i used to play on it but i don't remember the name i do remember them banning me because I haven't been playing enough on the server and your friend Rattaka told me they said I was insulting and harassing which means they lied to mean i consider that bad admins from my point of view.
so does this answer your question or no.