• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Darkness [LORE SAMPLE]

RivaChou

Dirt
Screaming. Crying. Sounds of which I always knew of because of this dreaded town. The witches and necromancers knew I was the last to be killed because of only being a weak human. I never liked spells, or raising the dead. Though, I've had to suffer because of everyone else's selfishness. Those blasted necromancers killed my parents in front of my eyes when I was just a child, and now they would most likely do the same to me. "You can stop running now, boy," a raspy voice said in front of me as I looked at the old woman standing in front of me. "You want revenge, don't you? Revenge for them killing your parents, the only people you had and loved," the lady said, a devious smile presented on her face. I nodded, even though I wanted to run away.

[[ This is just a SAMPLE! I will complete this (maybe) soon! ]]