• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

darkassassins application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i was born in 1999 i am 13 years of age january the 30th come on please im like 1 year off please i really like this server please

No you have your birthday on this forum as August and you stated you were born in 1999. That means you are NOT 13, you are 12. This is the reason why you are supposed to be 100% HONEST on your application and profile age.

This is your doing not mine. Your application is denied.

rayne

Dirt
i am 13 1999 2012 minus 1999 = equals 13 do it on a calculator if you dont believe me

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
i am 13 1999 2012 minus 1999 = equals 13 do it on a calculator if you dont believe me

I am not going to argue with you. The whitelist has been removed.

You listed your month and day as August 12th. August 12th 1999 does not show you are 13. It shows you ARE 12. The month and day matter in regards to age.

rayne

Dirt
it is january the 30th i said that before look back in the recent post i said im 1 year off cause i thought i had to be 14

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
it is january the 30th i said that before look back in the recent post i said im 1 year off cause i thought i had to be 14

And what proof do I have it is January? This entire thread is filled with you giving false ages. You did it on your profile, you did it on your application twice.

You cannot be honest, so how do I trust you are being honest now? You have been removed. The issue is closed.

rayne

Dirt
oh come on i can prove it look me up on facebook im in highschool im in year 8 my name is rayne wheatley i am an only child my parent are divorced i live in kiama australia but i grew up in cronulla

rayne

Dirt
come on thats like a month away? are you seriously going to bother doing it then come on please

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
The only compromise I will make, is I will whtielist you on August 12th, but you will need to contact me to do so. That is the choice, you can sit here and argue but the answer will be no.

come on thats like a month away? are you seriously going to bother doing it then come on please

Clearly you have issues with reading. I gave you a choice and said if you wanted to argue the answer will be no. The application is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.