• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

DARK SOULS

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Dark Souls the sequal to Demon Souls a ps3 only game(probably my like #2 favorite game ever) and hardest game I have ever played, well I was in for a surprise thinking nothing could be harder then the Demon Souls, today I played Dark Souls for 2 1/2 hours and died around 30 times or more. I am going to restart as the class I chose did not fit my play style. But seriously this game is harder than the first, it's to early to see if it's better. So anyone want to start from the beginning with me so we can own this game? I play it on ps3 PSN ID: Ebon-Hawke- add me.

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
It was a 1st day purchase for me. Loved it. Not all that hard though. I was expecting to break shit and I only threw my gamepad once after losing a large amount of souls.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
Man i died every few minutes got pissed and havent played in over 2 months now. BUT i did kill the first boss thats got that bat he swings at you in the court yard... i spent over an hour till i figured out to go up to and jump down on his head to jack him up cause every game i play on my xbox play hardest diff to get all points. But other than difficulty games great story graphics sound mood and most important in any RPG hit detections on point but yea ill go back to it eventually just one of those games you cant sit through to long or youll break your system by kicking or throwing it.

Razael6

Legacy Supporter 3
Dude thats not the first boss really thats the tutorial boss, I beat the 1st section boss which is 2 gargoyles, and the 2 mini bosses taurus demon, giant boar thing, and tower knight. Then I defeated the second areas boss which wasn't so hard. And another area which isnt the 3rd area but I went to earlier which was really hard but I owned it's boss too. I am much better at this game than I was Demon Souls which I almost beat.

Devoshade

Legacy Supporter 7
I was better at Demon Souls this is way harder pls @Razael6 im not sure if easy cause of you difficulty me i always play hardest to get max Points if you do to then kudos for your skill im just not used to dying so much in a genre i usually own in but still love it.