• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Damage on 1-2 Block Falls

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Just so we have it documented, and I know tons of other players have experienced this, but occasionally (maybe 75% of the time) you can jump off a 1 block high fall and take half a heart of damage. It's pretty annoying, especially when you're trying to go to place to place and have limited food.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I took fall damage run jumping over flat terrain the first day of map. Needless to say I was flabbergasted lol

leftovers5

Legacy Supporter 8
Just tested in SSP and I'm not experiencing this issue. More than likely one of the multitudes of plugins for HC. However, this wasn't happening at the end of DG (for the time I was there) so it might be a plugin that was added since then. Just some troubleshooting.

GraRona

Portal
Experienced this bug on other 1.3 servers running bukkit so I'm guessing it's a bukkit issue.

Just tested in SSP and I'm not experiencing this issue. More than likely one of the multitudes of plugins for HC. However, this wasn't happening at the end of DG (for the time I was there) so it might be a plugin that was added since then. Just some troubleshooting.
I experienced this in the end of DragonGarde...dealt quite a lot of damage. @NuclearCouch (Dragoon) also seemed to experience this.

NuclearCouch

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
I experienced this in the end of DragonGarde...dealt quite a lot of damage. @NuclearCouch (Dragoon) also seemed to experience this.
As a goon with tumble some time if I were to fall off a 13 or so block building I would just randomly die. It was the weirdest thing. And I also started taking random fall damage after I jumped. I thought tumble was broken but then more people turned up with the issue.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Honestly, not sure whats causing this conflict - the more bug reports we get the better, leaving this ticket open.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
well... i just took fall damage after jumping up 1 block, (I mean by that, I jumped on a little bump in the hill after sprint jumping onto it.) and took a full heart of damage...