• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Daichii's (Daalchii) Whitelist Application

Daichii

Wood
In-game name: Daalchii

Location & Age: I am 14 and I live in Dublin, Ireland.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not, been banned yet as of today.

Referral(s): I was not referred by anyone.

Reason you should be accepted: I am a decent builder/gatherer and I enjoy playing with other people. I don't grief, I play on a regular basis (too much for my own good they say....I believe them), I'm very friendly and I also want to play on a server with a lot of people, most servers I find/apply for have been long dead with only about 2-4 players.

How did you hear about Herocraft?: I was actually surfing around YouTube out of boredom for minecraft maps, and WarCraft just came into my head and I decided to put 2 and 2 together. And I found a video with HeroCraft on it, there was gameplay on the server as well so I decided to try it out.

Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, Immediately after reading the guide.

Additional Info: I am still resolving some difficulty over another game account (xbox), which might result in some inactivity in-between game time. I've also made more maps in other games with custom map creation. I have been complimented on my attention to detail in creating buildings, and I try to balance out the fight and survive aspects of Minecraft, as I'm not one for too much for pvp (but enjoy it as much as the next..........mentally sane... guy).