• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Daanor's Whitelist Application

Daanor

Iron
  1. In-game name: Daanor
  2. Location & Age: The USA and 17
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I did get a 5 second ban once. I was on a small server made up of a few friends. My friend who had created the server was talking about how it would be a pain to build a bit of sidewalk in our town. So I tossed him a piece of paper, telling him it was a tissue to dry his tears with. This was followed by a swift banning and un-banning.
  4. Referral(s): Leeness, Madsplatter, Sigpit, and maybe some others who told me to join, but I have since forgotten about them doing so.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: If accepted, I plan on staying active, being a good little gnome, and just enjoying the server. I'm not about to start breaking any of the rules, or spoiling everyone's fun.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've heard about it from several online friends who also play minecraft. They constantly badger me about joining Herocraft. Especially Leeness.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft?: Yes, I have.
  8. Additional Info: No, I think I've got everything covered.