• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug D/C issue

Psythis

Glowing Redstone
When using the inventory sorting mod, it will send me into "limbo" most of the time. I have no idea why, but as far as i know I'm not against the rules using that mod.

DailyDoseOfVitMe

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
38894c69a7.png

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure the inventory sorting mod is against the rules.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
When using the inventory sorting mod, it will send me into "limbo" most of the time. I have no idea why, but as far as i know I'm not against the rules using that mod.
This is intended by most basic anti-cheats, its actually mods not allowing you to send that many packets at once. There should be a "slow" setting for the inventory mod.

Psythis

Glowing Redstone
Isaac, I interpreted that as a mod that would swap out weapons as they broke or potions and such. Based on Kainzo's response, it seems like a sorting mod is OK, but if that's not the case i just need to have a staff member let me know and I won't be using it.