• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

cyberslash99 application

cyberslash99

Stone
  1. In-game name: cyberslash99
  2. Location & Age: Singapore; age 16
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): global ban from a previous server (forgot the name) as my sister used my account when i was asleep and burned down a small woolen hut. I have now changed my minecraft account password and will never let that little pest know again.
  4. Referral(s): none
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I am a very active player who logs in to minecraft everyday. Minecraft is such an awesome game! I enjoy socializing and I don't grief, don't hack and won't say vulgarities. I started playing minecraft since a year ago on singleplayer on my friend's computer but i only recently bought an account, so i decided to try out multiplayer. I am pretty good at handling redstone and building stuff such as efficient bases with automated mechanisms. Some things that i have built before: many player traps, spiral piston elevator, piston lava jump, 50x 50 mob trap that collects 50 loot per minute, automated cactus and reed farms. I only recently found out how to take screenshots of my creations but i have already deleted my singleplayer world ): so i have no pictures of them. I have even tried running my own server before but couldn't get it started as i am not really good with bukkit plugin configurations. I have also tried a few pvp servers before, and i am pretty well versed with the art of pvping.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found a cool bukkit plugin called heroes, so i decided to join a server that runs this plugin. I came across this server while Goggle-ing, and i thought it was a pretty awesome server.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No, but i will if i find this server good after trying it out.
  8. Additional Info: I have read through the forums and i am amazed by the number of the applications. This should be a pretty good server if it is so popular. The admins look pretty dedicated and friendly too :) i am willing to dedicate my time into this server and i will appreciate it very much if i get whitelisted. Thanks!

gabizou

Sage of World Making
Architect
Legacy Supporter 7
So the greifing occured yesterday and since you've changed your password. I'm willing to give a little slack (even though I've heard this story many times before with brothers, nephews, neices, cousins, aunts, uncles, cats etc.)

I'm accepting you but remember, if it happens again, there's a big red "BAN" button for mods/admins at the ready for anyone. And if it happens, you take responsibility over your account.

Congratulations! Welcome to Herocraft, check PM's.