• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

cww720"s application

Curt

Wood
  1. In-game name: Cww720
  2. Location & Age: Vermont age 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s):Orangeangle
  5. Reason you should be accepted: herocraft looks like a good starting server for me , i will give other players objests if i have enough and i will lend help building
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:watched oraneangel play
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: yes
  8. Additional Info: like to build and will not greif first time player havernt been on other servers and hobbies call of duty black ops (gamertag: IMWATCHINU720)

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
You fail my name is OrangeAngel not OrangeAngle =P

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Curt

Wood

1. In-game name: Cww720
  2. Location & Age: Vermont age 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): none
  4. Referral(s):OrangeAngel, DarkstarF12
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I like the way herocraft looks and the towns, I also chose herocraft for my first multiplayer server, I really want to be on herocraft because it was the first server I've heard about and its the best server I've heard about, plus I will try to my best to help others from building to giving materials.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:OrangeAngel
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes I have
  8. Additional Info: I am a newbie at Minecraft,I Love to build, I play Xbox 360, I play from strategy to first person shooter games, I like to interact with others online, and I have a great imagination for buildings and decorative items. Since i am a newbie i have no past creations. Thank you for reading I hope you accept my application.