• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CuteTurtle's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turtle

Banned
In-game name: CuteTurtle
Location & Age: London, UK ; 17 (Basically 17, Birthday next week)
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): N/A
Referral(s): N/A
Reason you should be accepted:

This server seems unique, recently I have been playing often on Minecraft and have explroed various servers, my favourite seems to be Survival with some kind of Classes / XP / Heroes - which is what exactly this server is. I have always loved class leveling and MMO kind of style games, and I am very interested to find out how this server is doing the job.

I have recently explored some of the forum areas and find the community to be really friendly and supportive, which is what I look for in a gaming community. I have had past experiences in being a part of a community mostly from games such as Garry's Mod and Counter Strike : Source.

Main reason for me wanting to join this server is the unique kick to it, and the effort I see put in to it, all the patches show how much you work to improve the game play, there's even a Balance Testing group which I found somewhere in the forums, which is great, and is why I want to get involved in the community.

Let me know if you would like more specific detail, I have a lot more to say It's just that I don't usually put a lot of effort in to Whitelist applications as barely anyone looks at them, just accepts them - which is even another reason why I would like to join the server, great white list moderation!

Have you voted for Herocraft (No? -> http://tiny.cc/voteHC): Yes, I have.
Special Key: Do NOT leave blank. : HCC10
Additional Info: MPGH.net Account has nothing to do with Minecraft, was mostly using it for a few tools on Combat Arms, which I no longer play, as you can see the register date is 2011, I barely go on the website.

kperkins1982

Max Legacy Supporter
I found a username matching your IGN on this site http://www.mpgh.net/forum/335-minecraft-hacks/
please explain this

also, please lengthen your application, we want to know more about you and why you want to join the server

Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.