• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

curse you HCO forums!

has this happened to you?

• Total voters

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
*sigh... i hate my life... so here's a story why, and this happens about every night XD

"*yawn, im tired. I think I'm done with games for tonight, I'm going to bed..."
*lays down
*starts to fall asleep
*rolls and faces computer
*opens eyes for split second
*hear's little voice... "herocraft, forums..."
"Dammit!"
*gets up, goes to HCO forums

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
*sigh... i hate my life... so here's a story why, and this happens about every night XD

"*yawn, im tired. I think I'm done with games for tonight, I'm going to bed..."
*lays down
*starts to fall asleep
*rolls and faces computer
*opens eyes for split second
*hear's little voice... "herocraft, forums..."
"Dammit!"
*gets up, goes to HCO forums
Ever heard about self control? No?

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I sleep on my bed with my computer beside my head. Though I haven't done this, I don't have internet after 21:30 :L

Except a few times, when I'm lucky and the systems f***s itself. :D

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You will find it better for sleep if you don't have your computer in your room - as soon as you get the chance to move it out, do so!

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
You will find it better for sleep if you don't have your computer in your room - as soon as you get the chance to move it out, do so!
I must apologize, but I can't. My room is my only room. I actually can't sleep without having my computer more than maximum 2 steps away :I

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I can't move my stationary computer anywhere else, but it's okay. I never have trouble sleeping.

ddrheretic

Legacy Supporter 4
I generally use my cell to check the forums. I check them often but have never gotten out of bed to do so. At times I wish they were more active.

mikehk

Legacy Supporter 6
the way my room set up is i got my bed in the middle, a desk about 1 foot away from it, enough for leg room, and on the other side of my bed is about 3 feet of free space. my computer is on the desk, so i dont have to get out of bed to get on my computer, i just roll and see my computer...