• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cthepwn's Application

Cthepwn

Stone
  1. In-game name: Cthepwn
  2. Location & Age: I am 13 and live in Connecticut (USA.)
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I do not have any previous bans except because of people who hack my account and grief as me.
  4. Referral(s): I know that Deamon532 is on this server and I would like to join him.
  5. Reason you should be accepted: I have plenty of time and experience in Minecraft, so I can take on large projects and do them successfully.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend Deamon532 told me about this server and I like the idea of it alot, I want to join the town Belegost with him.
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes
  8. Additional Info: I play trombone in band, normally get straight A's, make my own maps and skins, and I play D&D in my spare time. I also speak a little French. (Je parle un peu francais)
  9. 2012-02-21_18.20.55.pngView attachment 25172012-02-21_18.21.27.pngView attachment 2519

Attachments

• 2012-02-05_16.10.34.png
    2012-02-05_16.10.34.png
    59.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 2011-10-13_21.47.14.png
    2011-10-13_21.47.14.png
    298 KB · Views: 27

Neotetro

Legacy Supporter 3
How often do you get hacked? From what you've said it sounds like a recurring problem.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Can Someone please look at this? I really want Cthepwn to join so I may play with him. His application is correctly formatted, so why haven't you accepted it?

OrangeAngel

Neotetro
Do NOT post on other people's applications...

Anyways Sorry for the wait cthepwn, I lost internet 2 days ago and was at a friend's house yesterday.

I am reviewing this application.

Please give me more information about your bans. It also is not that likely to be banned twice for being hacked twice.

Cthepwn

Stone
Do NOT post on other people's applications...

Anyways Sorry for the wait cthepwn, I lost internet 2 days ago and was at a friend's house yesterday.

I am reviewing this application.

Please give me more information about your bans. It also is not that likely to be banned twice for being hacked twice.
It's OK, and I was hacked by this guy named WaldoSkates. He WAS my friend, but he soon became a jerk, so I shunned him, which angered him, and he griefed as me in some servers, and it was more than twice
I can't specify which servers, because I honestly do not know, for I only found out because he told me. It was probably more than two, but I can only account for 2 of them. One was a server called MedievalCraft and another server which I cannot recall the name of. By the way, thank you for reviewing this application :) . I apologize on behalf of Deamon532. I believe it was my fault, as in I might have provoked him to do so.

Cthepwn

Stone
What is your relation to Deamon532?
He's been one of my best friends for the past 7 years, and our families are also friends. We live about 3 minutes(walking distance) from each other, so you can imagine how easily and often we communicate.

Cthepwn

Stone
Hmmmmmmm....... Cthepwn , how can we be sure you won't get hacked again and possibly put Herocraft in a compromising position?
I changed my password and stopped communication with WaldoSkates, as well as warned any server I have been in about him, so that his IP may be banned. Like I said, I have changed my password to prevent any further hacking ( since I changed I have no harm in saying that my name is Caleb, and my password was Caleb, now its about 3 times as long and much more complex. let it be know that this password was only temporary)

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I changed my password and stopped communication with WaldoSkates, as well as warned any server I have been in about him, so that his IP may be banned. Like I said, I have changed my password to prevent any further hacking ( since I changed I have no harm in saying that my name is Caleb, and my password was Caleb, now its about 3 times as long and much more complex. let it be know that this password was only temporary)
Alright. I appreciate it man. OrangeAngel , go ahead and let him on in if everything else checks out.

OrangeAngel

Legacy Supporter 2
Alright. Sorry for such the wait.
Congratulations you have been whitelisted Please check your PM