• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Crysis 3

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
So, I thought I create this thread mostly, because every time I go to n4g, most of the news I see is Crysis 3...
I like the game, I enjoyed the first one very much, the second one was... ok, not as good as the first one, but still fun, and now I read that Crysis 3 will have the gameplay more as Crysis 1 than Crysis 2, here's the first gameplay trailer:
It looks pretty good so far, can't say I'm hyped for it as I was for the second game, though I was let down when I played it, thought it will be better, so now I just hope they make Crysis 3 better than the second, heck, maybe they will make it better than the original one.. (That is only possible (for me) if they make the original characters back)

Farroes

Legacy Supporter 6
Your link isn't to the video.

I really hope it plays a lot more like the 1st game. Crysis 2 was far to linear.

xXAmonicXx

ICE ICE ICE!
Your link isn't to the video.

I really hope it plays a lot more like the 1st game. Crysis 2 was far to linear.
Yes I agree, in the first game you go to the island to save the hostages from the Koreans, but appareantly you find out that there are aliens under the island, but in the second one, all you do is go there destroy that and while you do that, you just kill the Ceph and the CryNet soldiers... I really hope there will be more variety to the missions, and I wish that the original team from the first game would come back... so much better than Alcatraz/Prophet (solo)