• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

crushfriend's whinelist application

Status
Not open for further replies.

shane

TNT
  1. In-game name:CRUSHFRIEND
  2. Location & Age:USA 13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):0
  4. Referral(s):GUNMONEY321 MRCHUCKLEZ
  5. Reason you should be accepted:I AM A GOOD BUILDER AND WANT TO PLAY WITH FRIENDS LIKE TO SLAY THINGS to help me with my death of my dog
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:BY GUNMONEY321 AND MRCHUCKLEZ
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:i going to after this
  8. Additional Info:i am a good gamer and like rpgs and games like skyrim my dog just died so sad her name was carma i have one cat one more dog but it is hard times for me and i just what to play with gunmoney321 and mrchucklezi a nice guy to and i do lesting to my group leader gunmoney321 and i dont grifing but i do steal sum time not all the time and i play to the rules on all servers i love stealing i heared you can steal so i wanted to gone and i am going to be a worror whan i play and i just what tu play with gunmoney321 and MRCHUCKLEZ

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.
**There is an edit button/link in lower left side of your posts***
We have to get to know you from that Application, to make sure your a good fit with our community.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
server is running 1.0 and you have not been accepted yet.
see my post up there?
We need more information from you as a player, so we can decide if your a good fit for our community.

Plasma78

Legacy Supporter 7
With that block of text there, I couldnt breathe from reading and passed out.....

So, with that update, I dont think your 13 years old are you?

Remember honestly is the best, truth always.

Gunmoney321

ICE ICE ICE!
@Plasma

Sorry for posting on someone else's application. I'd like to explain the truth about Shane. Shane is in fact dyslexic, but he's not 13, he's actually 12. He admits that he lied a touch about his age, and realizes that he's a fool for copying/pasting. I can, however. vouch for the fact that he's a good kid, and I can gurantee that he has read all rules, and I've discussed some of the 'unspoken' rules. Mrchucklez and I have explained to him how great this server is, and he bought MC for the sole purpose of playing on it. This is the truth.

shane

TNT
i am going honist i am 12 i just what to pay with my friends and it looks fun but i have no change so i can watch but not play i ok with that

Status
Not open for further replies.