• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Crusade against Evil

victim130

Legacy Supporter 8
When calling out an enemy, one must be ready. You need to know their weaknesses, you need to know their strengths and most importantly you need to figure out their mental stability. Arrogance, is a good key to getting weak foes angry, but it is not the way to defeating the bulk of any large army, however, do not mistake confidence for arrogance. I am The Master Samurai and Protector of Newerth, Victor. In my hands I wield the powerful soul-bound Crystal Katana, the first of its kind, passed down to me by Master Kaos along with the title of Protector.

In the old times of Zeal, I conquered the evil, destroyed the original Tree Creepers who were a monument of Evil. Even farther back I fought against MoB, Assassins Guild and Bloodline. Evil is something I destroy, but I am not so innocent myself. In my time in the Multiverse, I have killed many innocent lives, snuffed them out without a single thought. I stand by my Neutral nature, I try my best to judge my situation and after my fill of violence in the Assassins of Apherdite, I hereby state that I am the most powerful individual of the Hero class in existence. I do not need your petty ranks and numbers, the matter that I have overcome so much is my strength! And with that, I give you my confidence, shall it never again be mistaken for arrogance.

Go, GODS prove you have what it takes, if my eyes are indeed opened to your light, I shall dissolve Visidian, but know that I do not give in easy!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Visidian, the true home of all Solo pvpers, evil or good.

For funsies:

EtKEnn, Mayor of Camelot, builder of Horizon, ally of ARC, nuisance North Road Caster, Mayor of Canterlot, Ex Academy member, SiC of KoE, Founder of Belegost, Forum Madman, Ex Bandido, Ex TeaC, Ex Undergrowth, Ex Council of XD, Master Samurai of FE, Council of FE, Destroyer of Safehaven, Herald, Holy Shit poster, SiC of Camelot, Wizard of Camelot, Wizard of Visidian and Historian.

Soulmass

Legacy Supporter 5
haha, let me assure all that Title length no doubt is a sign of power and status ;P
The GODS have a very well thought out, step-by-step plan to systematically take out Evil, and put it in a submissive state, words do no justice however, so please all wait to see the results.
On that note, to The Protector of Newerth victim130 I have the upmost respect for a Hero of your rank. But on the note, of words not doing the justice that actions can, let me say this: wait for what the GODS has in store. We happen to have just killed the leader of thorn Hollow c12, but this was only coincidental. Anyway, once The GODS enact our plan, expect to see a very different Bastion.

macura

Diamond
When calling out an enemy, one must be ready. You need to know their weaknesses, you need to know their strengths and most importantly you need to figure out their mental stability. Arrogance, is a good key to getting weak foes angry, but it is not the way to defeating the bulk of any large army, however, do not mistake confidence for arrogance. I am The Master Samurai and Protector of Newerth, Victor. In my hands I wield the powerful soul-bound Crystal Katana, the first of its kind, passed down to me by Master Kaos along with the title of Protector.

In the old times of Zeal, I conquered the evil, destroyed the original Tree Creepers who were a monument of Evil. Even farther back I fought against MoB, Assassins Guild and Bloodline. Evil is something I destroy, but I am not so innocent myself. In my time in the Multiverse, I have killed many innocent lives, snuffed them out without a single thought. I stand by my Neutral nature, I try my best to judge my situation and after my fill of violence in the Assassins of Apherdite, I hereby state that I am the most powerful individual of the Hero class in existence. I do not need your petty ranks and numbers, the matter that I have overcome so much is my strength! And with that, I give you my confidence, shall it never again be mistaken for arrogance.

Go, GODS prove you have what it takes, if my eyes are indeed opened to your light, I shall dissolve Visidian, but know that I do not give in easy!
Omfg stop riding your own dick.

Jasquan

Legacy Supporter 9
I dissaprove of this. Mostly because I'm in an evil town, but I still dissaprove. The gods can go to hell for me, please. :)