• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CrossFire (not that popular for a good FPS)

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Hey guys,
I decided to post a game that's redirected my addiction to it, which is one of the factors of my temporary leave (alongside with bitchy Grade 10 school with College Algebra I mathematics (in my school, English and Mathematics are a couple of grades advanced), ikr)....

This is one of my best scores ever - I forgot to screenshot a few others where I was golden Ace OR #1 on my team... So sad, I wish I'd take screenies of those moments :'( Plus, Idk why but I switched to my melee weapon when taking the screenie, would've showed off my M4A1 Elite (silencer, red dot scope and improved butt plate) Red Crystal (yes they have color crystal versions, just for aesthetics).. xD
ac8a5ec9e0.jpg

...And we have the piss-annoying players who use hacks/cheats (freakin' Filipino kid players my age/younger):
6fb0d2c2b5.jpg

0240eba58c.jpg

Getting multiple golden headshots using a combat axe is impossible, SPECIALLY in melee fights since technically a 'golden' headshot is a blow to the forehead OR the upper half of the head...

BTW, CrossFire is limited to your country only, it isn't an international MMOFPS, simply put, in my case I play with all other Filipino players in the Philippines only... for American players (they have CrossFire in the U.S too) they play with other American players in the U.S.A...

Last edited:

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
I thought crossfire was actually insanely popular worldwide... like #1 in sales ftp game in the world Oo

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Pretty sure not.... If it was insanely popular there'd be hackers/cheaters every game room you enter -_- Well, in my case where Filipino kids love to activate cheat mode and piss off honest players like me...

I forgot to mention, as you can see in the screenies CrossFire follows the military ranking system, where you have to gain experience to rank up... Most commonly-used/good weapons are unlocked at higher ranks... Lowest weapon lock in the game shop is at rank Corporal (two of these "^" stacked together), and the highest weapon restriction I've seen is 2nd Lieutenant (1 gold bar)....

The famous weapon we know (the AK47) is locked at Staff Sergeant, unfortunately, although the M4A1 is unlocked even for fresh newbies whose ranks are 'Trainee' (smiley, lolololol)

Last edited:

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Hmmm... That is interesting, our game host here in the PH called Gameclub Philippines is also making good money by having players spend their real life money on the special currency called E-Coins... it's 1 Philippine Peso per e-coin, and I've never bought any on my kenster1092 account (I used to have one before but it's a goner now)...

Gameclub's making more money now they released VIP weapons which cost 2000+ E-Coins and is yours permanently... It's worth it though cause playing with a player who has a VIP weapon has special effects (such as bonus EXP and GP [room-side], faster reloading [player with VIP weapon only]), and really cool designs... I've played with a LOT of players who has VIP weapons... so yeah

Ruger392

Obsidian
CrossFire used to be widely popular, i use to play it 4 years back (if this is the same one). Then hackers (frostbyte) ruined it

Dakinara

Legacy Supporter 6
they may have ruined the competitive gameplay, but apparently the devs are still raking it in :confused:.

kenster1092

Legacy Supporter 1
Glad to hear you played CF before @Ruger392.... I used to play CF a couple of years back, my rank was SFC but cheaters made me quit... But I'm back so yeh... Still Staff Sergeant xD...
ed2a142774.jpg

C'MON!!!! ONE MORE CARD BEFORE I CAN EXCHANGE FOR A BRONZE M4A1 FOR 30 DAYS!!!

@Dakinara yes... The Filipino admins are raking out hackers every day but the hackers still multiply... so annoying to lose to a hacker who always deals golden headshots...

Ruger392

Obsidian
Glad to hear you played CF before @Ruger392.... I used to play CF a couple of years back, my rank was SFC but cheaters made me quit... But I'm back so yeh... Still Staff Sergeant xD...
ed2a142774.jpg

C'MON!!!! ONE MORE CARD BEFORE I CAN EXCHANGE FOR A BRONZE M4A1 FOR 30 DAYS!!!

@Dakinara yes... The Filipino admins are raking out hackers every day but the hackers still multiply... so annoying to lose to a hacker who always deals golden headshots...

My rank was the stars in a circular shape forgot the name