• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Creeper Damage in Towns

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I came across a hole inside a town at about layer 16 I believe. The hole was created by a creeper explosion. I'm 100% sure creeper explosion damage is supposed to be off within townships. Might be something to look into?

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I came across a hole inside a town at about layer 16 I believe. The hole was created by a creeper explosion. I'm 100% sure creeper explosion damage is supposed to be off within townships. Might be something to look into?

Some towns are bugged, old Trophaeum had creeper damage on for weeks and as a result got raided by Mineris when they used Creeper Spawn eggs to blow up chests and walls to get inside. This made my entire town quit playing ;/

JacobBurkey

Portal
Are you sure that the creeper explosion happened before the town was made? Or even a creeper exploded on a player outside (underground?) the town and then they expanded their land onto that spot?

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
Are you sure that the creeper explosion happened before the town was made? Or even a creeper exploded on a player outside (underground?) the town and then they expanded their land onto that spot?
Yes we had town regions for 3 weeks or so.
Admins restored all the grief

Templar_James

Legacy Supporter 8
It's true angy and danda were both laughing with us in chat because our town got griefed to shit it was pretty funny because mineris then started to become our btchs and then gave us so much of their crap lol

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Some towns are bugged, old Trophaeum had creeper damage on for weeks and as a result got raided by Mineris when they used Creeper Spawn eggs to blow up chests and walls to get inside. This made my entire town quit playing ;/
I always wondered what happened to Tropheum. Shitty.

what777

Max Legacy Supporter
I always wondered what happened to Tropheum. Shitty.

Items were restored (I assume) but everything was in a giant dumb of chests, didn't have the energy to sort everything and return it to the right full owners, kinda sad.

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7

I was in the town threshold checking a PE about a griefed floor. Found out the hole was caused by a creeper explosion that had actually happened within 10 mins of me checking it. The town has had regions for a while now.

Falker57

Legacy Supporter 8
I was in the town threshold checking a PE about a griefed floor. Found out the hole was caused by a creeper explosion that had actually happened within 10 mins of me checking it. The town has had regions for a while now.
Threshhold has always had the that bug. I heard it got ironed out like a month after it got regions but I guess not :(. They are the only town that still has this bug, to my knowledge