• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Creative Build Competition Pro-Rating

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Seeing as how the build competition should have been judged some days ago, I think its safe to assume that Alator has encountered a serious IRL issue. For the time seeing how we don't know how long he will be gone, I asked Kainzo if an alternitive admin could judge the build projects, as such he told me to post it and tag him and Danda (Kainzo Danda).

Here is a link to the competition thread. All entries can be found on it. http://www.herocraftonline.com/main/threads/building-competition.32445/

In preparation to re-integrate Dragon travel with bastion, we need new Dragoon Roosts! For those who don't know, Dragon travel allows you to fly between preset points on the back of a dragon, and the 'roosts' are like the train stations.

Alator said:
Rules:
  • ~20x20 wide, ~40 high
  • Needs space to put up signs for the plugin (about 8-9)
  • Needs to look like it could be a dragon roost (doesn't need to be in a tree, though)
Make it in your creative server plot, and post in this thread the coordinates of your entry. The competition endsMARCH 2.

Rewards:
There will be 4 winners chosen.
  • Your name on all of the roosts placed in game
  • 20 Dragon Eggs (needed for kingdoms)
  • 1,000 coin