• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Creating a Signature Picture

I wanted to make a picture for my signature and I couldn't find any help on the forums. Just in case anyone else needs help, I am just going to give you a few steps to go through.

1. I made my Signature/Banner through Photoshop. How then do you get it as a URL?
2. Save your image as .jpg or another supported file type
2. Make an account on PhotoBucket (Others may work as well but that is the one I used)
3. Upload the picture to your PhotoBucket account
4. Go to your Library and click on your image
5. There are some buttons above the image. One of these is a square with an arrow in it (When you hover over it, it says "Share to other services"
6. Click on the Links tab and click on the URL under Direct Link. This will copy the link
7. Log on to your Herocraft account and go to your Signature tab (when you hover over your name in the top right-hand corner)
8. There is a little picture of a tree in the tool bar that shows "Insert/edit image" when hovered over
9. Click on it and paste the link in the space provided. Click insert
10. Save the image and enjoy your new signature

I hope this helped some people. Please tell me if there is another place that already told you how to do this.

Thanks,
GamerGal13579

I just found it really hard to find info about this subject. I had to go through a process of trial and error. But I'm glad to help :3

A team I used to play for on league of legends had a gal who used to get paid money to make those signature things. You should consider doing it. Idk if she made alot, but hey money is money.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I wanted to make a picture for my signature and I couldn't find any help on the forums. Just in case anyone else needs help, I am just going to give you a few steps to go through.

1. I made my Signature/Banner through Photoshop. How then do you get it as a URL?
2. Save your image as .jpg or another supported file type
2. Make an account on PhotoBucket (Others may work as well but that is the one I used)
3. Upload the picture to your PhotoBucket account
4. Go to your Library and click on your image
5. There are some buttons above the image. One of these is a square with an arrow in it (When you hover over it, it says "Share to other services"
6. Click on the Links tab and click on the URL under Direct Link. This will copy the link
7. Log on to your Herocraft account and go to your Signature tab (when you hover over your name in the top right-hand corner)
8. There is a little picture of a tree in the tool bar that shows "Insert/edit image" when hovered over
9. Click on it and paste the link in the space provided. Click insert
10. Save the image and enjoy your new signature

I hope this helped some people. Please tell me if there is another place that already told you how to do this.

Thanks,
GamerGal13579
Thanks for helping the newbies ;)
I never had issues with signatures, but I'm sure some always wondered.