• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Crafter Specs; The who and the what now?

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
So, I just mastered crafter and have been debating what to spec as. I love money, but I also like the benefits of enchantments, food, potions, and... stuff.....

The reason i'm posting this here, is that the Wiki is rather bare when it comes to describing the specs, what they can actually make, or how to go about making those things.

So, I would like to ask that the peoples post what they know about their specs!

thanks!
<3

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
The wiki is just really empty... and doesn't give enough info for me to really make a well-rounded choice...

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
ooooh. share? please? and @what777 , i tagged you since i think you have a crafter spec :p

guys, what specs did you choose? and what's epic about them?

skittles32009

Legacy Supporter 7
i chose merchant based on the fact that only we can create chest shops. its a lazy way of making coin, but when you cant be on the server 24/7 it is useful for keeping an income at all times. as well as the fact that we basically set the average prices on the server depending on the prices we pick for our shops. for the most part anyway.

Saliosrose

Legacy Supporter 5
that's very true. Someone mentioned a restriction on what items you can sell, depending on your level. Is this true?

ReedME

Legacy Supporter 8
Engineer ;) for playing with that glowing red stuff... what does it do again - If you're looking for something fun whilst earning money and such I hear that alchemist is good

Leeness

Legacy Supporter 7
I went Smith because Smith is what i was last map, i love repairing things.. Except shovels >.<
Smith is pretty self explanitory. Not much change from last map.

I then went Miner, because Miner was badass, free drops from mining, chance for double drops from ores.. The % of chance goes up the more you level. I havent been back to miner since the tweak, but heard it got tampered with again just recently.

I then went farmer, because farmer is purely awesome, spawning mobs all day everyday, need not to worry about food if mining jyst spawn a cow! farmer is my faveourite profession.

i have mastered all three btw ^

Nater_Tater

Legacy Supporter 7
I chose enchanter cause enchants were awesome and cheap. Then they took three nerfs and an exp issue to the class. (cough)

Its pretty boring now. I'm lvl68, can't enchant for shit cause the plugin brokeded, and I can't get my title even though I'm approaching (or maybe even passed) twice the required exp for 55 :(