• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Crafter Recipe Changes Question

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9
So I see on the wiki which classes get what, but my question is if I become a Farmer will I still be able to make my own stone swords ? Or would I need a smith (or a CRAFTER) to make them ? Do the specialty classes keep the CRAFTER class skills ?

Xargun

Eldrylars

Legacy Supporter 8
So I see on the wiki which classes get what, but my question is if I become a Farmer will I still be able to make my own stone swords ? Or would I need a smith (or a CRAFTER) to make them ? Do the specialty classes keep the CRAFTER class skills ?

Xargun

Everything listed under Crafter is had by all classes.
Becoming a Farmer, you retain the Crafter recipes.

So no, Farmers can make up to Iron anything.

zjacob1

Gold
Speaking of crafting, one time I created a carrot on a stick, but when I switched to it, it disappeared. Is that supposed to happen, in order to prevent players from "countering" the Piggify spell?
Or was it because I'm a crafter, with no specific profession?

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
You saw it in the Wiki!

These are the Crafting Table recipe restrictions.

The recipes are still being tested on the Test server. Please let me know when you find ones that don't work as I am working through them with @Kainzo and need the full list, please.

When I knocked off last night, only the Crafter recipes were up on Test as yet...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You saw it in the Wiki!

The recipes are still being tested on the Test server. Please let me know when you find ones that don't work as I am working through them with @Kainzo and need the full list, please.

When I knocked off last night, only the Crafter recipes were up on Test as yet...
All are on, Lostsoul has them all to be "tested" - we fixed the DAMAGE values of the items too. test tem out

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
You saw it in the Wiki!

Please note, it may be best to group these recipes by level obtained if we want to add a bit more depth to the professions. However, I don't know if this is for the best. It now properly states to the player the LEVEL and CLASS they need to craft an item, thanks to @mung3r