• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CraftAnbu whitelist

CraftAnbu

Gold
I would love to be accepted into this amazing server, it looks awesome and i love rpg games in general.

I have forgot, i have been banned from SpartanMc if i am sure for digging sand, but that sand was already dug and someone built a house on top of it and people thought i griefed when they log blocked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
I would love to be accepted into this amazing server, it looks awesome and i love rpg games in general.

I have forgot, i have been banned from SpartanMc if i am sure for digging sand, but that sand was already dug and someone built a house on top of it and people thought i griefed when they log blocked.
~~~Reviewing~~~

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6

CraftAnbu

Gold
I had already explained the first ban above in my application look at the additional notes section and for the 2nd one, the mcdominion one was a server brought up by Team avo and i decided to check it out, i got swore at for being a noob and i got mad and i started griefing.

Air_Restraint

Legacy Supporter 6
I had already explained the first ban above in my application look at the additional notes section and for the 2nd one, the mcdominion one was a server brought up by Team avo and i decided to check it out, i got swore at for being a noob and i got mad and i started griefing.
What would stop you from doing that on here? People can tend to trash talk.

And are you sure you didn't do it? The admins can check who broke blocks for griefing. Not saying you did, but if you didn't it must have been a careless mistake by an Admin which should rarely happen. It has happened to me on other servers but yeah I understand if it was.

CraftAnbu

Gold
I have to admit i have overreacted and that was a while back, ive matured. I no longer rage on games, but i have fun on them. I will promise everything that this will not happen on this server.