• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Cormonde Whitelist App

cormonde

Stone
Minecraft In-game name: Cormonde
Location & Age: Dublin, Ireland. I am 16.
Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when):I have none
Referral(s):
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I found it on the minecraft fourms
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: No
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes i do.
Reason you should be accepted: I am a pretty good builder. eg: http://cormonde1.imgur.com/all. And i a a fairly good redstone builder as well.
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCc8}
Additional Info:Well I love playing the final fantasy series, my favourite Is Final fantasy IX. I am a fifth year in secondary school. I am a LARPER( live action role player) I have been doing it for over a year now. And as you guess from my pictures i love pokemon. I also like a lot of different animes.

HeX7

Obsidian
~~~Reviewing~~~
Please wait for a response; Do not reply to this post.
Your Application is currently being reviewed by:
HeX7
jqvla.gif
[DOUBLEPOST=1346256802,1346256555][/DOUBLEPOST]Hey there @cormonde

Today I will be your Herocraft Proctor I will be reviewing your application, so lets start! So far I see nothing wrong with your application, you have no bans which is a great sign, I enjoyed looking at your pixel art as well ;P

However, your application is looking a bit bare, could you please add some more information about yourself? Things such as, your hobbies or interests?

Cheers![DOUBLEPOST=1346435819][/DOUBLEPOST]Right then @cormonde I really do apoligise for my extremely late response, it was very unprofessional of me, I am currently dealing with something IRL! Anyway, I see nothing wrong with your application and would like to Welcome you to Herocraft! Please could you check your inbox!