• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

CONGRATULATIONS Apherdite and Kainzo~

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
Not the first time seeing Apherdite, I found her through Brutalacerates facebook... "Not Stalking"...
But I always thought John was some other guy who just handled finances and donations and sent reports to Kainzo xD

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Not the first time seeing Apherdite, I found her through Brutalacerates facebook... "Not Stalking"...
But I always thought John was some other guy who just handled finances and donations and sent reports to Kainzo xD
He is some other guy. I am he who calls himself I am.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7

RaekinTheBored

Legacy Supporter 7
Way to forget to get down on one- oh wait, he got this. Still, that other video of the guy proposing at Quakecon was a bit smoother. Except his drinking of Bawls. Kainzo nailed that like a pro.

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Just saw the vid, very nicely done, Kainzo! :D

Wow, an image of Kainzo at Herocraft Online... the universe really is tilting on its axis atm :eek:

Again, best wishes to you both, Apherdite and Kainzo!

Barnubus

Legacy Supporter 8
Sorry about not posting sooner, I went camping. But yes, the link Angy posted is best~ So fun to watch, gives me little baby tears ;-;

SonOfAGunner

Ungodly
@Barnubus , kainzo gave you permission to and I can't wait for you to be on to post it. Here it is!

You can see Kainzo on his nametag near the end of the video

OH MY GOODNESS I'M DYING. You go Kainzy. Well done! I'm invited to the wedding, right? I'll be your Maid of Honor, save you some time and contemplation. OH WELL DONE YOU TWO I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE IT <3