• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Confused About Worlds

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
I still don't understand. There exists two separate maps, yes? PvP and PvE? I'm just confused as to why there are two maps, not just one. :confused:
PvE = No PvP
PvP = PvP on

Same as last map, except that PvE no longer has exp gain restrictions.

The reason is probably because not everyone plays Herocraft for the PvP, which makes PvE a good alternative instead of going to a different server.

I think it was so much more simple last map, now having to run around all these boats and stuff. I think it's unnecessary and confusing for new players, and to get to trade is a much longer walk then it should be.

DJAlphaWolf

Legacy Supporter 6
@SadieCharlie I believe the whole point of the boats was to implement a more immersive aspect to the game. To have players actually "travel" to other worlds.

Portals are the basic method of entrance to a server. This method just encourages more roleplay in a server that attempts to live up to its RPG status. This is also the reasons offtopic is now "OutOfCharacter". Kain might be hoping more roleplay in the community comes out of this update.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I think it was so much more simple last map, now having to run around all these boats and stuff. I think it's unnecessary and confusing for new players, and to get to trade is a much longer walk then it should be.
Change is tough, we understand that. The old methods wont be coming back

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I still don't understand. There exists two separate maps, yes? PvP and PvE? I'm just confused as to why there are two maps, not just one. :confused:
We aren't just a server who wants to inspire PVP gameplay, we want to appeal to all facets - which is why RPG, FFA and a form of minigames on Central are coming.