• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Conduit Planning for Haven

Ultanian

Portal
Conduit: Planned Haven Township Roster

Mayors: UltNachopony & Mustardmanmcgee

Managers: Recruiting

Members: Docxm7,rainmotokian,plopmand, mario3206, lightning547, superlode, Crazyman211, ArchitectForAny, GamerTimeUS, LeroyMcGee, panozzo, the_BLAZE_409, Dogboy467, Firenick80, ironmikepoke, TMXSlash,

Application (copy paste):

What is Conduit?
Conduit is our town planned for the new map Haven, which we will offer protection and defense. If you are the kind that prefers grinding to pvp, we might be the town for you. Conduit is based off of a steampunk theme, in which we will try to make as much use of redstone and technical aspects as we can within Minecraft.
Are you over the age of 14?:
How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
How long have you been on Herocraft?:
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?:
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?:
What can you offer to Conduit?:
What towns have you previously been in? (If any):
Are you able to speak with skype?:

Last edited:

Docxm7

Glowing Redstone
Are you over the age of 14?: yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about 2 months
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: PvPing and mining
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: either a mage or an assassin; i plan to be a farmer
What can you offer to Conduit?: I am a positive citizen, willing to contribute anything to the town
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): Newerth
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yes

Ultanian

Portal
Are you over the age of 14?: yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 2 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about 2 months
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: PvPing and mining
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: either a mage or an assassin; i plan to be a farmer
What can you offer to Conduit?: I am a positive citizen, willing to contribute anything to the town
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): Newerth
@Docxm7 accepted; you will be sent a message containing coordinates of the town and rules when construction begins

Are you over the age of 14?:yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since alpha
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about a month (last map)
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: building medieval structures(towns/castles), good understanding of farming,
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: Paladin//(not sure for my professtion yet, probably mason,smith or farmer)
What can you offer to Conduit?: Loyalty to the city and doing what I can to make it better
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): None

Ultanian

Portal
Are you over the age of 14?:yes
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: since alpha
How long have you been on Herocraft?: about a month (last map)
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: building medieval structures(towns/castles), good understanding of farming,
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: Paladin//(not sure for my professtion yet, probably mason,smith or farmer)
What can you offer to Conduit?: Loyalty to the city and doing what I can to make it better
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): None
@Raiusninja accepted, wait for message containing rules and coords of Conduit.

Are you over the age of 14?:i am 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: ive been playing alittle over 2 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?:im still new ive been playing about 1 to 2 weeks now
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?:im am a miner i love to be in caves and to find what lay benith the earth
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?:brezerker/miner
What can you offer to Conduit?:i can offer helping with resorse colection and that i will respeck the rules and help in any way i can rather that be me runing into an enemy base or helping townies get more materials
What towns have you previously been in? (If any):N/A
Are you able to speak with skype?:i can but i dont not like skype makes my pc lag i hope this dose not exclude me

Ultanian

Portal
Are you over the age of 14?:i am 19
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: ive been playing alittle over 2 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?:im still new ive been playing about 1 to 2 weeks now
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?:im am a miner i love to be in caves and to find what lay benith the earth
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?:brezerker/miner
What can you offer to Conduit?:i can offer helping with resorse colection and that i will respeck the rules and help in any way i can rather that be me runing into an enemy base or helping townies get more materials
What towns have you previously been in? (If any):N/A
Are you able to speak with skype?:i can but i dont not like skype makes my pc lag i hope this dose not exclude me
Accepted. I'll give you coords to location once picked. (1-2 days)

Accepted. I'll give you coords to location once picked. (1-2 days)
hay just wanted to let you know im having a hard time getting what is needed. do to the incresed dager of the mobs its getting harder and hader to kill creepers for me and making it hard to get the cobble needed or the iron

nastala

Gold
Are you over the age of 14?: yes i am 15
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 8 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?:stealth and combat with bow
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: runblade/alchemist or enchanter
What can you offer to Conduit?: my skills in stealth scouting mining and my loyalty as a member
What towns have you previously been in? (If any):none
Are you able to speak with skype?: is my name is nastala23

Ultanian

Portal
Are you over the age of 14?: yes i am 15
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: 8 years
How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1 year
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?:stealth and combat with bow
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: runblade/alchemist or enchanter
What can you offer to Conduit?: my skills in stealth scouting mining and my loyalty as a member
What towns have you previously been in? (If any):none
Are you able to speak with skype?: is my name is nastala23
Not accepted; You say you've played minecraft for 8 years but it was released publicly in 2009. You've been a year with herocraft but your account says you joined this year on the 27th of March? Elaboration please?

nastala

Gold
i was a partime beta tester for minecraft i forgot my old accounts password look i know its hard to believe but i dont like to lie at all but really this is the third time ive been rejected from a guild

1. to young by like a year
2. same reason why your declined me
3. i didnt fit the standers for any of the teams

if some like this can decline a an application for a town i dont think personaly towns should exist. look im not trying to be mean or offensive at all but like just because ive been playing ever since early alpha doesnt mean its a lie or it cant be possible becuase its realy not about that its about your loyalty and respect and work you put into a town. and i get that some towns goals are to be top but it doesnt matter about being top at all towns are suppose to be a family a place you can go and do jobs gain xp make friends go on raids and form partys with people inside the town. but like i said this is the second time i got rejected becuase people dont believe ive played for 8 years. i know you have declined my application but just keep this message in mind and dont let silly stuff like this block the main focus of a town. thank you

Last edited:

Ultanian

Portal
i was a partime beta tester for minecraft i forgot my old accounts password look i know its hard to believe but i dont like to lie at all but really this is the third time ive been rejected from a guild

1. to young by like a year
2. same reason why your declined me
3. i didnt fit the standers for any of the teams

if some like this can decline a an application for a town i dont think personaly towns should exist. look im not trying to be mean or offensive at all but like just because ive been playing ever since early alpha doesnt mean its a lie or it cant be possible becuase its realy not about that its about your loyalty and respect and work you put into a town. and i get that some towns goals are to be top but it doesnt matter about being top at all towns are suppose to be a family a place you can go and do jobs gain xp make friends go on raids and form partys with people inside the town. but like i said this is the second time i got rejected becuase people dont believe ive played for 8 years. i know you have declined my application but just keep this message in mind and dont let silly stuff like this block the main focus of a town. thank you
I believe that was enough justification for me, would be glad to see you once construction begins for the town! Just because you get rejected once, doesn't mean you can't try again! You will recieve the coords and the rules via pm once the town plugin is released. If your interested, of course.

plopmand

Gold
It got messed up, so I deleted it, I'll send it again.

Application:

Are you over the age of 14?: Nope, but I am 14.
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: for about 2 and a half year I think.
How long have you been on Herocraft?: About 1-2 days.
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: Building and mining, even though my luck in mining is very bad.
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: I can't remember the proffessions, please tell me and I'll choose.
What can you offer to Conduit?: Whatever I'm asked for, building houses, fight for the town and mine to get better armor, weapons and whatnot.
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): None.
Are you able to speak with skype?: Yep, username: alexander1alexander1 and yes, I know it's bad :/

Are you over the age of 14?: Yes, 15
How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Around 2 years? (I've been inactive for some time though)
How long have you been on Herocraft?: Around half a year (As I said, I've been inactive)
What would you say your expertise in Minecraft is?: Trickery, intellegence
What do you plan on choosing for your combat/profession class in the new map?: Bloodmage/Alchemist
What can you offer to Conduit?: Anything, from being a double agent in another town to just mining
What towns have you previously been in? (If any): None.
Are you able to speak with skype?: No (Sorry)

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
As SiC of Conduit, I dub you, @plopmand, a citizen of Conduit! Accepted! Get in game with either me or ultnachopony, and we can hook you up with our town site's Coords. I can probably get on tomorrow (Wednesday) from around 5 p.m. to 8-9 p.m. Eastern Central time, and ult runs on West Coast time, usually getting on about 1 to 2 hours after me.