• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Concerning Council Rooms.

IeatMelons

Iron
Not really sure where to put this as my first post in towns went unanswered, but I was curious how strict that 11x11x11 has to be. The 11 width and length are of no problem to me. But the height is what I'm having trouble with for my particular layout. So far I've gotten it to 10 so I was wondering if anybody could help me out and tell me if I could get away with 10 height or do I have to find a way to fit one more block in there?

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Not really sure where to put this as my first post in towns went unanswered, but I was curious how strict that 11x11x11 has to be. The 11 width and length are of no problem to me. But the height is what I'm having trouble with for my particular layout. So far I've gotten it to 10 so I was wondering if anybody could help me out and tell me if I could get away with 10 height or do I have to find a way to fit one more block in there?
The 11x11x11 is just the region size. Your building can be any size as long as the required blocks are inside the 11x11x11 area.

IeatMelons

Iron
Whew ok, cause I'm quite close to the bottom of the world and I can only dig so far plus there is a good deal of water above me after a certain height but thanks for the answer